2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

Wow, great job @Alex

1 Like

For all those asking for the same deal- unfortunately Todd reached out to me and said can longer replicate this deal. However- he has a few xj 'S and XE’s that are LH worthy.

I don’t think it was a good idea to post numbers on your deal, there was a post in the other thread you are referring to that explicitly said not to post the numbers, maybe that’s why Todd can no longer replicate.

Maybe… or maybe I got an ok to post since there was only 1 or 2 left… or maybe since it’s a new month the residuals changed… or maybe the bank decided to change their MF since rates in general went up… or maybe a deal like this exists for only a small handful.

1 Like

I’m really curious how there was a 70% residual. Did you not finance through them?

Congrats on the new ride! Great deal!:slight_smile:

@alex got a great deal (even better than @atomhawk) and I was the one that Todd asked not to post the deal which I respected. We are still happy with our deal and we spent a total of ~15 minutes negotiating, I assume @alex spent a lot more time negotiating :slight_smile:

1 Like

Residuals are set - not negotiated. It changes every month.

@Alex: sweet deal bud. Were there any options included in your vehicle?

To those needing help: Alex and others on this forum have given you the tools that you need. All you need to do is blast emails to your surrounding dealers with those numbers and see who’ll bite.

1 Like

I just can’t imagine that being the residual but if you got it at that then kudos! Congrats !

1 Like

Exchanging information, including numbers, is the reason why we come to this forum

2 Likes

Thanks bud! No real options. It’s a base model - however it’s a MSRP $63,833 vs $61,400. I don’t have the sticker with me but if I remember correctly the added options were push to start and lighted handles. It’s a base model- but I’m quite happy with it. My neighbor chatted me up seeing the new f-type on the driveway and he was like “that thing is like $800 a month!” ~ I’m like… try half… *slight grin.

Just an FYI- I don’t use the F-type as a daily driver- so, no need for options. I love my '03 Odyssey which I personally put 183,000 miles on. That thing is indestructible…

it’s called a private message

It’s called a forum.

4 Likes

Awesome deal Alex! Drive in good health!

I usually use the full lease miles on all my cars so having those extra options was a deal breaker on this car for me.

Todd was an AWESOME guy to work with however. He was up-front and very transparent when it came to this deal. No games, no marking up MF, no dealer addons, no saying come in to see numbers…etc

Congrats again!

1 Like

did you pick one up too?

hey mods can you please remove the private message feature in leasehackr, there’s no need for that.

I know that’s the point of the forum, “Share Deals & Tips” to share the deals, all I was initially pointing out was that the possible reason for Todd not being able to replicate a deal was because he had originally mentioned to someone else on the forum not to post the actual numbers, that is all. It was my opinion, and I wanted to share it… in the forum.

1 Like

So what is available for this car? What is the Residual and MF % on their best lease program for Feb?>

I’ve been working with Brandon who emailed me last night, and said that Todd (the sales manager) said they can replicate last month’s deals on “non VIP cars that are priced at $63833 and under”. Hopefully that will help some of you get what you want.

Is “non-VIP” cars = base, base, base model?

As a reminder, the under $63,833 cars do NOT have the following that most people expect in a luxury vehicle (comparing this to a base, base, base model Mas)

• backup camera
  • keyless entry (where you touch the handle and the locks open with keyfob in pocket)

These are not big deals (more for convenience than car performance) but may be showstopppers for some people.

However, it has an app (iPhone & Android) where you can control AND find your car - now this is awesome, the Mas app is pretty useless compared to this

The ONLY place doing this deal (at least in SoCal) is Todd @ Rusnak in Pasadena. As a bonus, they are actually great folks.

No other dealer can get close to this deal. The only way this deal works is the $9k discount from MSRP. The other dealers say maybe $1k discount which gets you to over $500/mo before taxes

2 Likes