2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

Like others are saying, Todd referred me to the specials page on the website … which aren’t so special.

Problem is, I am the guy looking for a red coupe!

@chrisgo I think it’s a losing battle, and she’s already been spoiled for the 1% rule as we’ve been beating that for the last half dozen leases. She drives a 2016 Mercedes GLA (MSRP $45K) for $375/mo (including 9.6% WA tax) and $2k due at signing , and I drive a 2014 i3 for $160/mo and $1k due at signing. Both were service loaners with a couple K on the odometer.

My 24 month i3 lease expires end of June so I just started the process of hunting for the next one. Now that we have a 3 month old, I think I can only get sign off on a sedan or bigger. The i3 has been great but even that would be a non-starter.

I’m now in negotiations with the sales guy to get me the F-Pace at 1% of MSRP and it’s not going nearly as well as the F-Type discussions.

F type is a nice looking vehicle. Anyone in Georgia get any deal on this car?

Mission Viejo jaguar… talk to Heath

Thanks! Ill give him a shot tomorrow :smiley:

Can anyone share the residuals and MFs for April using the captive and/or US Bank? 36/10 and 24/10? Are they the same as March? Thanks.

@TheFleetingFox @Electrifi38 there is a SoCal lease transfer for white that just popped up (83 miles) in the forum, go get it quick!!! Good luck

Thanks chrisgo. Unfortunately socal is too far from me; otherwise, i would have gone directly to the socal dealerships. Nonetheless, bug thumbs up for looking out for a fellow hackr!

Okay the best deal I was able to do is 12k/36 months for 470+tax. White and black. Should I pull the trigger?

Only dmv fees and first month up front.

I heard the i3 backseat is too small for a rear facing car seat. Is that true?

Pull da trigger unless you can do the 396 lease transfer.

It can fit in an i3 but it depends on the size of the car seat. Front facing is not a problem at all.

1 Like

I got the car, dealer also convinced me to add in rim, wheel, tire, glass protection for $1,294 into the payments. Did everyone else get this or was it a mistake?

You can get aftermarket protection for cheaper- but requires some work. There’s no right or wrong answer.

The wife’s GLA250 is the main baby-mobile, but the rear-facing car seat does fit in the back seat of my i3 with no problem. The front passenger seat has to be moved far forward though, you wouldn’t want to sit there, which limits the capacity to 2 adults + baby.
If there’s no one in the passenger seat though, it fits better than the GLA250 to be honest, that’s gotta be the smallest SUV on the market.

Do you guys know if the $2,000 incentive can be used with leases? I’m currently looking at leasing a Coupe Premium with the Vision package (backup camera).

Thanks!

anyone near DC even PA/NY come close to this (below 500)?

Funny you ask that - I’ve had a client (I’m a broker) that I’ve been working with for a few weeks now, trying to find a F type hackr deal.

I believe I’ve found a store willing to sell for 470 w/ inceptions due.

Which is a far cry from the 560ish per month most stores quote.

Let me know if you’re interested - i can check with them in the am to see if they’d move another unit @ that price.

Contact paul at stellar auto sourcing and say dan sent you. He got me an ftype convertible for 448 with 3500 drive off and 12k miles/year.