2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

What’s the difference between what’s on their site and what’s supposed to come out tomorrow? The offers on their site have expiration dates of May 1st

Well there must be some truth to it because all the jag dealers are calling me left and right today.

The 2018 Jaguar F-Type gets a 4 Cylinder Turbo option and a mild restyle, maybe we will see some movement on 2017 models? Or even lower lease rates on the 4 cyclinder next year than what we are seeing on the V6 Supercharged now?

Cool. Wouldn’t hold my breath though. Merc and BMW did not reduce their prices when they went to 4-cyl turbo on E and 3/5 series.

2018 F-Type 2.0T Coupe starts at 60,895 including destination. 296HP. (Motortrend has a better article)

I’m not sure how I feel about losing out on 30 or so horses when the discount is only a few hundred dollars from the 2017 starting base. On top of that- it’s kind of like the 4 cylinder Mustangs… are they going to use speakers to create a false engine sound?

Looks like I was onto something when I mentioned the Mustang in the previous comment:

Is there a significant change in mpg that delivers additional savings?

Hey,

Has anyone else in So-Cal been able to replicate the deal lately?

Getting ready to pull the trigger on my next car,

Got a pretty nice deal on an XF w/ Hornburg last May

I would highly recommending getting a competitive offer from Todd at Rusnak before signing with Hornburg.

From what Ive heard from several shoppers, Todd is not dealing anymore, basically only offering their webste “special” of $569+tax with $0 down and $0 drive off

Hornburgs website specials are $389+tax with $4999 total drive off, and they will usually negotiate this (but only in person)

The other issue is that most folks want the base/white/coupe, which the leasehackr community already took possession of, so your now stuck with black silver or red, and they wont be getting any new 17s in, and they wont dealer trade on loser deals

The best deal Ive seen this month is around $415+tax with $0 down (approx $1250 total drive off)… but its a red coupe…

2 Likes

I almost wanted red- but upon seeing it in person- the F-type in my opinion only looks good in white, black or orange.

The point is that people need to WORK for these deals – some people assume that this forum has some magic deals pre-negotiated with dealers. We are not a car buying service. Also really strange how some people say “if you guys have any offers, please let me know” – the deals here are NOT advertised and just waiting for you to take your sweet time to sign.

4 Likes

What I do not like is people come, get all the advice and forget to come back and say thank you and give a breakdown. Its like see ya in two years.

5 Likes

I know, we need to make this forum more addictive :wink:

4 Likes

I was able to “replicate” this deal in Seattle last week… before the wife said no way are you getting a 2 seater with a newborn :cry:

1 Like

Tell her no problems, you will put the baby’s car seat in the passenger seat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1, Make you to turn off the airbag on the passenger side

1 Like

Seriously, I have been down this road before. This is what you do

• tell your wife that your buddies are telling you that 1% MSRP is a good deal on a car
  • the f-type is $63k, so your budget is $630/mo
  • get the f-type
  • get another $200/mo vehicle like a Volt
  • do not mention insurance

Done and you’re welcome :wink:

5 Likes

Could you let me know where you saw the red one!?