2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

Pretty good deal if thats $450 tax incl and $3500 total drive off…your msrp was 4k more than most of us here

If I can get an i8 in the 900s. You can assume my lease- that is- if you want to.

Sure, I’ll take it. When will you know?

Unfortunately, I do not think that’s likely to happen without a hefty cap cost reduction. Bmw has pulled support for leftover 2016 i8s leaving dollar based residuals and the 2017s are being produced in much smaller numbers and specific colors, I believe.

Yes, the 450 includes 7.375 tax and the 3500 was the total drive off. People in CA may be able to do better, but I am still very happy with what I got for my money!

It’s a long shot- look at @Electrifi38 's comment- I’ll just leave it as “CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!” One more downside is that 2017 and moving forward- BMW no longer covers brakes and rotors.

May the odds be forever in your favor! Or is it - To infinity and beyond! :wink:

BTW, I know it’s possible!

1 Like

To infinity and Beyond is possible? Do you come from the same planet as @Zola?

Maybe he meant Infinity-car?

1 Like

Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story. Seems appropriate considering we’re talking about a spaceship - i.e., the i8. :wink:

2 Likes

just signed my deal

Msrp $64,433
Adjusted cap cost $56,647 (rolled in some drive offs)
residual 71%
Total down $1,000
36 months/10k
$452.36 before tax $484 after

2 Likes

Congrats. Is this in PA? Which dealer?

Anyone pull a decent F-Type deal in Texas?

Hey there! New member here. So happy I came across this site! :smiley:

I live in LA and was wondering if anyone can give me an idea on the best deal I can get for an F-type convertible with backup camera. I saw one on the road the other day and fell in love with it. I’m financing a sedan and currently paying $400. Not so happy with it, lol. I’d much rather lease a nicer car for around that much or more.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks again!

(Also considering other makes. Will make a new thread)

1 Like

The convertible F-Type in Premium trim, which is required to get the OEM Backup cam, has a much lower RV than a base coupe, which is what many on here are getting. Plus, dealers might not discount those as deep, so I doubt you can get a payment anywhere near $500/month.

General idea is 1% MSRP so for the model you want, it will be around $70k so your starting point will be at $700/mo. Most of the deals here aren’t are for the base model which gets a larger discount (aka “you don’t want it without the backup camera”) so you get the nice deals.

If you are picky, you pay for it. If you are flexible, you get the great deals.

I think you mean “ARE” :wink:

April numbers come out tomorrow supposedly. I wonder if they improve or reverse the incentives.

April numbers come out tomorrow? We are almost in May lol. What does Jag do? Ship the numbers via surface mail on a boat from HQ in India? Lol

4 Likes

They just offered me $480 a month for 12k/36 month lease, 64,295 MSRP and 55,966 cap cost after 2k rebate. Better it seems…would be nice to get another 1k off?

1 Like