2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

Check Jaguar of Manhattan

Well I know one store in NJ that does it - as I’m working one for a client.

However, they want to play with the numbers a bit.

If I find one i’ll Pm you, to let you know if they’re available for the pricing we’re seeing.

1 Like

For this type of purchase, I would just give @Benedetto $200 (yes, that seems to be his entire fee for brokering a deal) and he will negotiate the deal for you. Maybe he can get a 2-for-1 … if you can save $5.50/month, it will be well worth it

4 Likes

Looking to lease a F-Type Automatic in DC area in the next month or so…which dealers have folks been working with?

Definitely not anything Rosenthal. Not sure what other Jaguar dealers are there.

PA/NJ for my deals …(20)

+1. Someone who does all that work deserves to be reimbursed. And at less than half what other brokers charge ($600 and up).

1 Like

Honestly… i got a way better deal than any broker quoted me… even from brokers who are on this site…or from brokers ive worked with in the past

That’s not uncommon.

You’re assuming brokering is finding the best deal - when in fact, it’s often not.

It’s more of a matchmaking service, on my end. Finding a store with the right inventory & pricing.

Most small time ones also make a killing on the back end of a deal - it’s unlikely they’re looking for the hackr price.

1 Like

US Bank is mostly everywhere.

The exception is the south. LA and SC seems to dislike them.

1 Like

How much would an AWD F type cost in NYC?

20 chars

Wow. Going to see if I can use US bank

Does anyone know the RV and MF for S AWD with US bank for 12k 36 months?

Best deal I got was $64,295 and $58,500 sale price, after all fees and expenses (nothing down) and .00142 Residual it nets out to $466.75 before tax for 10k/36 months. Should I take it?

They want another 28 dollars a month for 12k miles.

As someone working several F types deals right now - hold off.

It’s too early in the month to jump on that price,

Sure thing, just wonder how long to wait, don’t want them to run out of the 2017s. This is in SoCAL.

Shoot for $10k off msrp on the base models

$15k off the S model

$20-25k off the R model

1 Like

And if you sign up for the JCNA regional club (about $100/yr), 6 months in you’ll get a $2500 “private offer” code you can apply to your purchase/lease after all your negotiations. I never did this since I did not want to wait 6 months. But $2500/36mo would save you $70+tax

2 Likes

Love this thread and forum. Thanks to you all, I went from leasing a Ghibli SQ4 (which I thought I had pretty good numbers on) to an A6 with LEDs, sport, and 19s AND an f-type manual convertible for less combined! Far happier with the combination of two cars rather than a single car trying to fill both rolls.

Big thanks to Paul at Stellar Auto Sourcing (https://www.facebook.com/StellarAutoSourcing) for setting up the deal on the f-type. $450/month with 12k miles and $3500 down on a car with a $68.5k MSRP. Sure there are better deals on the west coast. But this is the best I have seen in the northeast by far. That, and it really was minimal effort on my part (time is money after all). First time working with an agent, and I would definitely recommend him.

1 Like