2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

Postcard worthy! (20 chars)

Wow even Newport doing the deed…I mean - deal…well done that guy!

Unfortunately I did a deal on a very very different vehicle yesterday so had to forego the Jag this month

Anyone know he USB numbers this month?? :sob:

Did u do it at wicked next to John Wayne?

if you don’t mind me asking what dealership in PA?

Niiiice brother! RSM area right? May I use this photo on my facebook/instagram ?

Thanks bro! Its in Santa Clarita, and yes you may use the pix :+1:

First time on here. I’d been looking to pick up a Cruze or somesuch as a beater (which I may still yet do), when I came across this. Now I’m pondering whether to make the jump and replace my 135i while I’m at it.

In any case… for a base 2017 coupe, 36m/15k, I’d be looking at a residual of… 68% or so? And at this point, having just missed out on the end of Jag’s financial year (and prob the best discounts), would I be better off waiting until the 2018s come out (better discounts on the 17s, though residuals might tank… though residuals on the 18s presumably higher at the start of the MY)?

There are probably jag deals to be had still.

I’m working one now.

1 Like

I deal with Tony Romano at Rahal Jaguar outside of Pittsburgh. He’s great. Tell him Hammar sent you.

1 Like

Tony & Peter are awesome! Got my FTYPE from Peter almost a year ago now, was a great experience.

Please PM me details. I’m interested.

Assuming you have them, can you share April’s RVs and MFs for USB and Chase (Jaguar’s captive)? Thanks.

I just got a quote of MSRP 64433 Automatic w/ climate pack discounted down to 55433 sales price MF .00145 RV 71% through US Bank payment comes out to 529 a month. still trying to lower it. want to be at 460 a month max.

I’ll shoot those back when I get a breakdown.

Whereabouts? I’m up in Rochester, dealers around here all go through JFS. I’m assuming you’re​ in PA or something East coast…

According to calculator, if this 36 months, payment should come to 439 before tax

1 Like

@Phillyfan1290 - that is a nice discount, @vhooloo calculation should be where you are at

yea i questioned that to, but after looking into it, it was due to zero down.

I would be rolling
250 transfer fee
749.50 doc fee (florida )
79 state fee
20 lemon fee
and first month payment into loan with the 529 price. If i paid all of those i would be at 465 with 7 % tax included.

Your interest rate is 3.5% – not too bad, not great either. The discount is correct. Jaguar mucks around with the MF and RV so that your payments stay the same month-to-month (from what I have observed) even if the MF and RV seems to drastically change, it equalizes out.

Good luck!

Anyone be able to tell me somewhere in the Northeast (really anywhere from Chicago to Boston down to DC) that’ll deal with US Bank? I’ve pinged a few dealers around me (Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, a few in CT), and none deal with US Bank. PM me if you’d rather? Cheers.