2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

I want 366 too!!! No fair!!!

Sub-500 a month is amazing deal for this car. Just wanting guidance on how to contact.

For example, I have 4 dealers in a vicinity of 200 miles. I was planning on email them and telling them the car specs I want and maximum monthly payment with $0 down. I will tell them I am in no hurry and that I am happy with the 2017 version. They can get back to me when they have a deal for me.

Is this OK approach?

Where are you located?

Most of the deals are for the base model which are called “non-VIP” and they can discount those by $10k during crunch time. So that may be a way to say “do you have some non-VIP cars”?

If you want any type of upgrade (like gasp! a backup camera aka “vision package”), the discounts are harder to come by because those cars move themselves. When the 2018 comes out, they may want to move the old inventory so you may luck out there but they could also pull the lease support (but you should have a lot more months before this happens)

If you want a good deal, there are at least 2 other F-Type threads in this forum and read all the posts to see how this deal across the months starting from Nov/Dec 2016

I was suprised the base model got $10k off, usually its $3-5k

R models with msrp $120-125k can be discounted to under $100k

Typically higher msrp cars have more profit built in, so they can be discounted much more than a lesser priced model

This link was posted by someone in another thread that talks technique…

http://www.realcartips.com/guide/newcars.shtml

I came across the following… seems to me like Hornburg wants to meet end of month.

http://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/2017-Jaguar-F-Type.aspx?salid=1116776

1 Like

Last day of the week, last day of the month, last day of Jag’s 2016 fiscal year…who is joining the F type club TODAY!?

1 Like

raises hand

I’m in PA and finally agreed to my deal last night and I’m so excited! $520 per month, including tax, $0 due at delivery, first payment due in May.

MSRP $64,683
Base Coupe with MANUAL TRANSMISSION (woohoo!)
Storm Grey
Climate Package
2 sets of Floor Mats - Carpet & All-Weather

Had to do a dealer trade because I wanted a 6 speed so badly, so I absorbed the cost of flatbedding the vehicle from Virginia. I probably left a small amount of money on the table, but I believe salesmen deserve to make a few bucks too.

Take delivery on Tuesday and I couldn’t be more excited for my new daily driver.

Thanks to all for their help, and good luck to anyone out there still negotiating!

2 Likes

:frowning: not i waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Congrats mrhammer!

Anyone in SoCal with a manual F Type? Id love to test drive it :+1:

1 Like

Pics on Tuesday! Congrats!

Here’s mine- just applied sports coating on for rain+water to bounce straight off.

2 Likes

That is stunning! The curves look amazing in white. Enjoy!

1 Like

@Alex looks pretty great! The rest of you guys get some photos going on here. I think you all should do a LH F-Type meetup and share some photos to suggest for the front page. It’s cool to see all these great deals that probably wouldn’t be happening without this resource and this community. Cheers!

1 Like

Almost joined and threw in the towel but numbers remain above 450 here.

1 Like

Nice! Congrats! :slight_smile: Hope I was able to help.

Looks ready for daily driver duty!!!

NICE CAR! - looks familiar!!! Hope you have mastered parking the car between the lines! or should I say between the beams…

Pride almost made me throw in the towel too, but I stepped back, realized I’d be getting a $65K car I LOVED for $500 a month. I waste $50 a month on far dumber sh#t, and decided to do it.

1 Like

HAPPY APRIL to all my fellow Cats

3 Likes