2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

We got 390 , 390 on an F-type. Do we hear 380 or lower on a 63k MSRP sports car? This is shaping out to be the sleeper hit of the month!!

2 Likes

Yessssir it can be done! Ask me how I know :slightly_smiling_face:

My initial thought as well… thanks for the confirmation!

Lower than 380? Details please !? Any secret incentives, discounts, marked down MF, AARP or corporate lease?

1 Like

Nope, regular discounts. Just gotta grind, call mission viejo

1 Like

The MSRP is $63,733. I dont really know much about the terms, I kinda cheated… During my search for a new car, as my old one was recently totaled, I stumbled upon this site and looking at the deals the F-type caught my eye. I went through a broker and they took care of the rest. Financing is through US Bank. Here are some numbers from the Lease contract:

2 Likes

There are a few different companies that tune the F-type, the one that I’m going with is called VelocityAP.

They have tons of experience with tuning JLR cars what I like most about them is that you receive a tuning module that you get to keep. With this module you are able to flash the new tune, re-flash the stock tune (like when taking in to service or if you need warranty repair) etc. They can even setup different tunes, for instance, I will be adding the supercharger lower pulley and later on I’m going to do a cat delete as well. So they will provide me with two tunes, one using the new pulley, and the other with the new pulley and cat delete. They’re very active in the Jaguar forums and provide great after sales support. A friend of mine had it done to his XE and the results are amazing, plus hes taken it in for service with no issues. So this is the tune I chose, once it comes time to return, I’m going to swap back the stock pulley and re-flash the stock tune. Some of the people get just the tune and not the pulley, at that point you’re above the F-type S power output by a small amount (10+hp) which the motor is more than capable of handling safely.

Heres a link to their F-type tuning page:

Good luck bud, I personally cant wait for it!!!

Unfortunately I don’t know the MF, I had a broker take care of the details for me as I needed a car asap and didn’t have time to contact multiple dealers and shop. The finance company is US Bank. I’m in CA.

Would I be able to get this deal if i live in NY?

Thanks for posting but there is a 3k cap cost reduction, so it’s more like a 450 to 460 a month payment. Still not bad and enjoy the car.

Yea, if I had the time to deal with the dealers direct and call up and down the state I think I could have gotten a better deal, but, Im happy with my payment and the car is so damn sweet I could sing its praises for days! Good luck to everyone! Curious if someone can do sub 400 with 0 out of pocket! That would be amazing!

You had 3k cap cost reduction. That takes your monthly close to $500.

Got an offer for $450 today. They are getting antsy.

I would’ve bought it last week at $400.

Now I’m waiting out a lease on an Alfa Giulia or finance it at my current lease end (if they never have a decent lease).

2 Likes

@Warbeast What was the process? Did you send out an email to a dealer? Can you share your template? I am in the market to buy a Jag F Type via lease in the next month.

vhooloo/caeddicted, I’m trying to lock a deal in tomorrow on the F-Type, please share how you got to 390 and less…I’m at 490 ( the MSRP is 1K higher than you mention too) but it’s just the second offer from them so I know I can get a little lower with the end of the month. Thanks

The only possible $390 or less is from Mission Viejo (SoCal) by @carddicted. All the deals are already mentioned here with the next lowest one right on the subject line. Personally, anything under $500 (including tax) “effective payment” with $0 down is what I am considering a great deal on this vehicle

The numbers change next month but the new models are also coming out. You should at least ask around today and tomorrow and see what you can get.

There is no template. The only way to make this deal work is to get over $10k off the base model $63k MSRP. Every $1,000 you get off is $28/mo less on the payment.

I agree with @chrisgo. $500/m with $0 down for a F Type base model is a GREAT deal. Definitely meets the 1% rule. And you wont be driving something you see around every corner or every parking lot.

Did people get better deals than that? Yes. Did I do even better? Yes. I got $365+tax=$390 with no down, just basic drive offs. This was a brand new model (not a demo, etc).

What most people don’t understand is that every deal will be different…depends on dealer’s inventory, their need to sell certain # of units to hit certain goals, or even their need to sell a specific unit (for instance, if a specific unit has been sitting too long, so they rather take a loss on it and move on)… so just see what dealers can do and be ready to sign if a great deal comes your way. And who knows, the F Type demand has been high the past 2-3 months with all the crazy deals going around LOL. Not all deals are replicate-able and not all dealers are willing to replicate the same deal.

Don’t get strung up on matching the same deal a few people have gotten (I can count on 1 hand the number of people in this thread that actually leased the car), when 99% of F type buyers/leasers are paying a lot more (I would say average lease on the base model is around $600/m). You’ll waste time, energy, and eventually might get discouraged and pass on this work of art car. Its an amazing car, dont fight over 50 bucks a month. Just do it and you’ll have no regrets. I know this is leasehackr and everyone wants the BEST deal, but usually that’s a “right time” sort of thing.

2 Likes

I’m not disagreeing with anything either of you said. I was simply asking for the details of the deals, I must have missed them in the 250+ posts on the topic …heh I admit I was skimming, but when I saw people recently asking for those details, I assumed they hadn’t been provided. Any info from successful deals can be helpful for the next person.

1. Do I hear 350 for the f type? 350 once …