2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

I assume that is for 36/10, yes? Do you know what 24/10 would look like for vert and coupe automatics? Thanks!

No idea on the other nunbers but if you post on edmunds forums they will provide the numbers

@chrisgo everyone sees art and beauty differently. However, I do think the F-TYPE is a great looking car. @Ursus Thank you!!! @vhooloo pm me

Thanks. I’ve asked RVguy in the other thread. Fingers crossed for some good news.

Not sure how I got into this conversation :wink:

I think the deal here on the base model F-type is awesome. Some people point of the missing “normal” items like lack of a backup camera more for FYI (I drive 911s as a daily so let’s not talk about missing things and comfort, it is very sad). The bad ghiblis that most of us have here are also missing things (cupholder lid, power trunk, parking sensor, side mirror warning lights, etc) but nobody is complaining as far as I know, just pointing things out. Can’t have everything – dolllars vs options you want. Personally, I can deal with not having things on a car that didn’t exist 5 years ago for a great deal

I am still trying to convince @alex that the F-type is a daily driver – YOLO. The only ones that are not dailies IMHO are the cars that appreciate in value like a 911 GT3, lambos and ferraris – but debatable :wink:

My response wasn’t directed towards @Trackstar . And my apologies if anyone felt that way. It just so happens his was the last post on this topic before my reply to the overall topic. **I haven’t read the dozens of comments before @Trackstar and just wanted to address the overall complaints about the car. And yes my examples do go extreme from time to time… my bad.

Edit: **meaning I was off the topic for a while- and when I came back I saw numerous complaints about what the car is lacking- that’s why I felt the need to say something.

It’s a great looking and, I’m sure, fun to drive car. No need to defend your choice anyway :slight_smile:

True… bad habit of mine, trying to please everyone. *slap in the face.

i could care less what it has haha its fkn sexy and i want !!! hahah i need this as my daily since i work 2 miles away from home haha

There is no reason why this cant/shouldnt be a DD

jag of mission hates me as well haha

Same no jag for me iguess

1 Like

I picked up my 2017 F-Type MT coupe, base with heated seats and wheel, for $3k out of pocket (includes first month payment) and $390+tax month x 35 months @10k year. I love the car, its going in for a tune and pulley next Tuesday to make a nice 450hp :smile:

2 Likes

Congrats enjoy new baby

1 Like

Excellent. Post MSRP, residual and financing terms. Jag F-type is looking better and better. However, since your out of pocket is more than the above posts, it looks like it includes some cap cost reduction, which would tend to still put this deal at above 400.

Tell me more about your tuning to get 450hp… what’s the cost and what lease liabilities might you have if it causes damage? Is this being done by the dealer or third party? Sounds like something I might want to replicate. Thanks for sharing!

Congrats! Can you share your MF and with which financing company? What state are you in?

1 Like

Yes, please do share the details and congrats!

1 Like

Been reviewing all the F-Type options and found this link: http://shadowlinetrim.com. If you are like me and prefer the black kits, but not the $$$, then this might offer a nice alternative. Anyone try this before or know of better alternatives?

Also, dash kit: https://www.rvinyl.com/Jaguar-Custom-Dash-Kit.html and
for Jag 19" wheels: https://www.carid.com/savini-wheels/bm-11-black-44781069.html.

Thoughts?

You are exposing yourself to all sorts of complications from voiding of warranty to assessment of additional penalties at lease end. If you are intent on tuning, it is best to do so on a non-leased vehicle.

IN general, you will need to revert the vehicle back to stock condition before lease turn in.

1 Like