2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

6 more days before march ends, there is hope. Just make sure the dealer knows (1) the car you want ; (2) the deal you want and (3) how to get a hold of you and be ready to drive when they call.

You never know, they need to move the cars if they have them

Haha seems like they don’t want to deal with a hacker haha

Mission Viejo called me back today left a cryptic messsge. I had sent the numbers I was looking for said don’t call if you can’t do it. They called back asked when I could come in to sign papers if they maybe could do the deal. My email said explicitly that I’m in Colorado and would have to mail and notarize paperwork. Was too busy to call back.

Do you know which salesman said this? I live close enough to sign. What monthly number after tax

1 Like

Not to be rude but until I get a signature on paper mum is the word.

1 Like

Hah - the Jags are getting scarce and people are getting tight lipped! Good luck closing your deals - once your deals are done please post details along with pictures!

1 Like

Took a lot of grinding. Seriously… A lot of grinding… Almost have a deal done for a friend. Alvarez Jaguar. They specifically asked no numbers be posted anywhere. Very solid deal, just not sure if another hacker would want to put in the same amount of work. The car is absolutely bassssic… Has the looks but lacking in literally everything else.

I am getting really tired of pointless posts complaining what the car is lacking… In my opinion, this car is not meant to be a daily driver. That I already know before signing the papers, therefore not finding the need for the extra bells and whistles. It’s a “designer car,” and art form, much like designer watches that lack the functions of inferior competitors (compare a starter Patek Philippe to a G-shock). This deal is for folks who would like the not necessarily better but a “finer” drive while leasing responsibly.

In addition I’d like to think that everyone on this forum is family. So it’s really doesn’t do us good when one speaks negatively or disrespects one another, whether it’s in regards to their choice, opinion, or desires.

2 Likes

Funny…

My post was obviously not to complain about the F-Type. It was to let people know that Alvarez Jaguar is dealing now but it will take a lot of effort to get them to do so. I’ve been on a hunt for the Ftype for about a month, so I understand a bit on which dealers are dealing.

I am a watch collector, so please don’t even try to compare this base Ftype to any Patek Philippe. They are the exact opposite. Patek is simple and elegant with the best craftsmanship. Every part is hand finished. Pateks aren’t flashy and focus on the internals. Pateks will generally go unnoticed by the average person. Does this describe the base F-Type?

I absolutely love this forum. Its informative and everyone helps each other as much as they can. My opinion of the base F-Type in the earlier post was exactly that. It was my honest opinion of the vehicle. It wasnt meant to be disrespectful towards anyone or anything.

4 Likes

Based watch connoisseur.

Yes its a basic

Doesnt have full power seats or memory seats
Doesnt have a backup camera
Doesnt have Homelink

But
Im the only driver. So dont need memory seats
NavTV has a plug n play backup camera
I clip my garage door opener to the visor

Problem solved.

Has Bluetooth and Nav.

Dont need anything else. Its my daily driver and its perfectly comfortable

The car is beautiful. Artwork. Tell me what other car this nice can be had for under $400/m all inclusive with no money down?

2 Likes

@Trackstar just voiced his opinion about base F-Type, but you and @Alex jumped to defend it like he criticized your choice? Relax.

Can we PM you for numbers?

Would you at least post the financing company and MF?

1 Like

would love to get a deal sub 400 ! help us out haha

Anyone try to get a deal like this in Georgia?

No Jaguar for you, says the Jag Nazi :slight_smile:

1 Like

LH’ers, what are the MF and RV for USB this month for the base coupe and vert? All I see are February numbers? Can someone please share. Thanks!

Base coupe automatic: .00120…71%

right haha cant catch a break haha

Do you have US Bank residual and base MF for the base coupe manual for 36/10? Thank you.