2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

US BANK CORP.

This lease company allows lease transfers
Lease Transfer RestrictionsTransfers are not permitted in the final 13 months of the lease term. Transfers are not permitted to AK and HI.
Lease Buyer Credit Application Fee$150.00
Lease Transfer Fee$500.00 (typically paid by buyer)

Also spoke to a US Bank rep, and she was willing to send me all the transfer paperwork required if I wanted.

1 Like

Thanks for correcting my error (and link to previous poster)

1 Like

Thanks. I often can’t get a feel for comfort in a brief test drive unfortunately. If in can get car at $375 I wouldn’t care. At $406 I may be tempted to rent one before buying.

Car is beautiful I hope one of those dealers can get me the deal

1 Like

375 i would pick it up in a heartbeat !!! too bad no dealer has replied to me haha

Mission Viejo replies back asked for stock # and seemed like they could get the ball rolling. Locally inventory is like zero. MV has dozens.

1 Like

Truro might be a good place to rent one

There is a better way, IMO - F-Type for $117/day and many others high end:

I don’t understand how its getting near 400 given that MF alone is nearly 225$. Here’s my calculations. Please correct what I’m doing wrong guys. 70% and .00234 JFS or Chase with the 2k incentive

US Bank is .00120 mf and 71% residual
$695 acq. fee but its rolled into payments

I rented an F-Type S Convertible on Turo as I was checking out some of these developing deals and it was pretty great. The thing roars when you start it up and whenever you feed it some gas. Feels even faster than it is as a result. The coupe looks better, but it’s nice to be able to drop the top.

I contacted all LA dealers yesterday looking for some comparable numbers (plus $30-40/mo for convertible), and haven’t received any info back yet. I suspect they are getting a lot of interest right now. If you’re really serious, consider dropping in if you have the stomach to deal in person. I normally wouldn’t recommend this, but if the deals are fleeting it may help you lock one in before it’s sold out from under you.

Cheers.

@jables04 … convertible is $4000 moreexpensive, so about $100/m extra.

Yes, but finding US bank dealers is tough, especially outside SoCal. Does anyone know a dealer in the Mid west ?

haha still waiting on replies hahahahah

Prior to these smoking good deals, I had quotes from Rusnak that had it only $50 higher. 30% of $4k is ~$1,330. /36 months = $37. Add the interest charge to that and you’re right around $50. That’s napkin math but should be in the ball park.

Rusnak just got back to me - they are out of Base Convertibles. Brandon is working up some numbers for a Premium Convertible now.

I was refused the $400 monthly so I guess I’m waiting out the giulia leases.

All 3 dealers rejected it

1 Like

Guilia is much more practical and fun to drive :+1:

1 Like

400 from what dealer ?

They won’t for the most part. I tried. I am in ny too and nobody on the east coast is even CLOSE to this. They CA dealers say these are regional incentives and you would have to sign in person if you want to register out of state.

Do the paperwork with an out of state notary.

Really wanted to get one today but dealers stopped giving this deal I guess

1 Like