2017 Equinox deal CONFIRMED; '17 LT (FWD) $29,975 MSRP car for $144/mo (+ tax) w/ effective $370 total out of pocket. Possibly cheaper deals for LS model available. Florida

Sam,

Go onto the Chevrolet site and find the Equinox page.

From there you can search the inventory for your area.

Select the options that you want in the car and make sure the search is set to “preferences match”, then you’ll be able to see which of your local dealers has the vehicle you’re looking for – also the site will tell you if the unit is bonus tagged or not.

1 Like

Great deal MMitchell, could you please share some documents so I can reference the dealer ? Also? I
AM Not a Costco member and I know I have to be one before sept 3 to get the $700 , is that how it work? By the way great decision on the might night edition. Thank you

@Braj pm sent

I’m looking for a 36/15k deal in NY. Not a Costco member. Also looking to see what incentives and rebates are out there… I’ve heard that there may be conquest cash, but can’t find the specifics.

Alright- closed my deal on Saturday:
17 Equinox LT FWD, Convenience & Cargo close-out; 12k mi/yr, 24 months
MSRP: $29,080
Selling: $26,500 (I couldn’t get them down to $3k under)
Loyalty ($1500)
Lease Cash ($1700)
Incremental ($750)
Bonus Tag ($750)
Farm Bureau ($500)
1st month waived ($183)

Net Cap Cost $22,191

MF: .00125 (waived Acq fee)
Residual: 65%

Payment with Zero down (DMV & NYS fees of $248 only out of pockets) 8.625% tax: $183/month for 23 months; LESS Costco of $700 = effectively $157/mo

Thanks to all those who contributed to this thread to help this happen.

1 Like

Nice! $157/month for a MSRP $30k car…and no benefit of any tax credits. According to “normal” lease math, you should be driving around a POS Sentra with no radio and manual door locks for that payment. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@mattk Is the complimentary first payment just for this month or has that been ongoing?

is it possible the bonus tag program has changed, i see 3000 cash back on msrp for a purchase but do not see 750 lease bonus cash mentioned anywhere on chevy site, i am in new jersey

The $750 lease bonus cash is still being offered on tagged units.

Edmunds.com is pretty good for showing lease incentives. Not perfect but a good start.

I’m not too sure. I didn’t even ask about it, they included it is their original offer to me…

I’m not a chevy owner, and not farm berueau either. Is it safe to assume that I’ll qualify for the following

1750 lease cash
750 Bonus tag (assuming tagged vehicle)
750 incremental CCR - I’m not sure what this is, and would appreciate some clarity here

Is there conquest cash as well? Currently a Honda lessee. I’ve looked at Edmunds and they don’t do a great job of listing incentives.

Thanks all.

Yes, you would also qualify for a $1,500 lease conquest rebate…as long as your lease ends within the next 365 days.

What state are you in?

Yes,
if you currently have Honda lease, you’ll be qualified for conquest incentive of $1500.
that will make you eligible to get a total of $4750 incentives.
For incremental CCR, I also do not know exactly what that means
but had no issue with dealer applying it to the contract.

So I told my Dealer to remove acquisition fees, he did and my monthly lease increased by $4/mo, but rest all remained same, even the down. I did not understand what’s the use of removing acquisition fees if I have to pay more. I’m at the final stage, can someone please enlighten me?

It’s a standard feature of GM leases… you can waive the acquisition fee but it increases your money factor (interest rate). So over the life of the lease it might cost you a bit more than the acquisition fee was.

if you want to save the $595 just get them to reduce their sales price by $595 :slight_smile:

GMF allows you to waive the acq fee by raising the mf by .00055. In some situations this will cause the lease to cost less in total. It sounds like that is not the case for your lease.

I’d assume the acquisition fee was already rolled into the monthly payments, which is why the upfront amount didn’t change.

Actually, there was a mistake in calculation by the dealer. (don’t know if it was deliberate :wink: ) When I asked them to double check, they reduced $6/mo from the original quote.

So Finally signed the deal yesterday:
17 Equinox LT FWD,
Packages: Confidence, Convenience & Technology,
MSRP: $30,925
Selling Price: $27,970
Loyalty: $1500
Lease Cash: $1700
Incremental: $750
Auto Show: $250
Drive off: $849
Costco Cash: -$700
MF: .00125 (Acq fee waived )
Residual: 66%

24 month lease with 10,000 miles a year
Monthly payment after tax (8.75%): $213

I didn’t get the best deal, but I’m Happy. Since I wanted particular color and options, I didn’t get the benefit of bonus tag. Thanks a lot, everyone, especially @TR10 & @ZBMedina .

1 Like

That is a very nice deal. Congrats!

Have the following deal working but dealer states he cannot bonus tag and he has no more room to work. If I wait until next month he can bonus tag it possibly but there’s a chance of losing the 1500.00 lease loyalty. What do you guys think?

MSRP 32,445

Sale Price 29,750

Incentives 3,200

down payment 1,000

MF .00123

65% 12k

287.00 a month included 6.5% sales tax… Would you wait or jump on it?