2017 Equinox deal CONFIRMED; '17 LT (FWD) $29,975 MSRP car for $144/mo (+ tax) w/ effective $370 total out of pocket. Possibly cheaper deals for LS model available. Florida

Can you please pm me the info?

How do I sign up for the farm beuraue? I’'ve done a search on this site and can’5 find it.

Can you please send me contact information and numbers on your deal. Thanks

I’m located in FL and would like to know if you can please pm me the dealer info? Thanks!

@EDHA Congrats, glad to hear it went well, enjoy the new Equinox!

@Nkatsim PM sent.

@jfox you have to go to your respective state website to join, look here: http://fbadvantage.com/State-Contact-Information/

However you have to be a member for at least 30 days before you qualify for the rebate through them, so at this point you would need to hope December’s programs hold up or improve. Nobody knows for sure, but the Cruze incentives last year went on for at least a few months into the new year so it’s a strong possibility.

Thank you v much, great information

If I was a betting man, I would bet the incentives in Dec will be the same (or better) than this month. Since GM will likely be doing an end of year sales push, I bet all numbers (including MF and residuals) stay the same.

January is another story though. I doubt incentives will be nearly as good in Jan…at least for leases. The iron is hot…strike now, people!

Does anyone know if it is possible to combine that with an Employer Preferred Program (EPP) discount that some car makers - Chevi as well, from what I’ve heard - are offering for employees of companies such as Microsoft?

When I talk with Costco Auto Service, he mentioned that this Costco promo cannot be combined with discount through employer. Maybe he was referring to that EPP you’re asking.

Since I do not have Costco Auto yet (and getting the card means I have to wait 30 days for getting that 750 $ Costco discount), I was thinking if EPP might be an alternative…

Any ideas?

Hi,

Please PM me the contact information of the dealer. Thank you.

Not sure yet how to Private Message but can you send me the Dealer Info for SoCal. Thanks very much!

How much negative equity if I may ask? Ive got about 1200 I need them to consume in the deal and Im wondering what my payment might look like.

i had $2500 negative equity to wrap in and my number for the LT with leather package, midnight edition as they call it is $274 a month with $1100 drive away. My rebates were $4700, i would recommend using the lease calculator on this site it was very close, when i was running the numbers i just subtracted the negative equity from the discount off msrp, so in my case i was looking for 3k off msrp and in the calculator i put in 500 less then msrp, hope that helps.

Can you please send me the contact info. I can’t PM yet. Thanks

Can you send me the contact info for a deal for So Cal as well?

Hi, I live in NJ. Please if you can share delearship and contact info. Thanks

Pls send contact information of the dealer. Not sure how to pm.

Hello,
I am a new member here. I am looking to replicate a similar deal as I would like to get into a new (first) lease before end of the year. I am in MI and looking for a FWD/AWD Equinox. I do not need a high mileage lease as i expect to drive less then 7k miles/year.

I am unable to come even closer and would appreciate if someone could guide me. I am looking for,
2017 Equinox LT FWD w/ Convenience package, Confidence package, cargo close-out panel and power programmable liftgate

I am a Costco executive and Michigan Farm Bureau member.

TIA,
Sam