2017 Equinox deal CONFIRMED; '17 LT (FWD) $29,975 MSRP car for $144/mo (+ tax) w/ effective $370 total out of pocket. Possibly cheaper deals for LS model available. Florida

I believe you can do better than this. Even I didn’t get bonus tag, but still received $4200 worth of incentives. You should get at least $3950 without bonus tag. No dealer in norcal was ready to provide me that so I got my Equinox from a socal dealer. It’s easier to get it shipped.

I completely agree with you. Really need a car though and I feel like it’s been on going negotiating for last couple months. That’s the closest I have gotten to where I want or should be. I believe that deal should be had for around 240.00 a month. Yes it is loaded with navigation sun sound and midnight edition but still with all that I believe 240 is tops.

Your MF is marked up quite a bit. For me, that’d be enough to kill the deal

Are you waiving acq? If so it should be .00125, if not then yes, the marked up MF needs to go.

@SSR awesome, nice job!

Where in socal did you get it?
And what was your total?
I’m trying to get something in norcal now

@Yitche2 sent you a PM.

My dealer in SoCal has a whole new set of bonus tags available for Equinoxes. Shoot me a PM and I’ll give you his contact.

FYI we just leased another 2017 Equinox LT from him on 24/15k. Details forthcoming it’s been a long day…

Can you pm the dealership and your contact?

Just sent it over now. Most flexible dealer I’ve dealt with in SoCal so far - the salesman is the finance guy that does the contract too. I’ve never seen that kind of efficiency.

They did waive the acquisition fee of 595 at .00123…Do you think that’s still high?

Phantomcypher, can you please PM me the dealership and contact there? Thanks!

Hi, I’ll also appreciate if you PM me the contact and dealership. Thanks

Sent PMs to all that requested.

1 Like

Just leased an Equinox LT in SoCal. I think I got a decent deal, all thanks to all the posts and guidance on this forum. The negotiations stretched quite long (given I was doing it over email and phone) but in the end I landed the following deal -

This deal was on a 2017 Equinox LT FWD w/ Convenience package, Confidence package, Technology package, cargo close-out panel and power programmable liftgate.

MSRP: $30,500
Selling price: $28,000
MF: .00070
Residual: 66%
24 months, 10k miles/yr
Incentives: $4950 total.
Drive Off: $533 (285 Reg + 55 Doc + 193 First Month payment)
Base payment: $177/mo + 9% sales tax (on the payment = $193/mo tax included (23 Payments)

2 Likes

Nice deal. Happy Motoring!

I’m sorry, I can’t send you PM now. Could you please send me the dealer’s contract? Have a good day!

ZBMedina…just PMd you for your contact please

Please PM the info on the dealership and contact. I’m very interested in getting this lease.

Anyone know if this will still be around in December?

1 Like