2017 Equinox deal CONFIRMED; '17 LT (FWD) $29,975 MSRP car for $144/mo (+ tax) w/ effective $370 total out of pocket. Possibly cheaper deals for LS model available. Florida

Bro1999, Not sure if you know answer to this but let me ask and see if anyone faced this situation. Farm Bureau of my state AZ does not offer GM discount (Not available in AZ, GA, IL, IA, KS, MI, MS, MO, or TN). Question is, can I still register for any other state (CA is close) Farm Bureau and get $500 discount after 30 days? Do I need a CA address or can use my AZ address?

I’m not 100%, but I am going to guess you can’t use the $500 farm bureau rebate unless you register the car in a state that does offer the rebate. Incentives are almost always based off address the car will be registered.

1 Like

Do they still have $750 bonus tag vehicles for November leases? I see on Chevy’s website $3000 bonus tags but that apparently apply only to purchases.

Yep, the bonus tags should still be worth $750 on a lease.

1 Like

Bro1999, thanks for your prompt response, looks like I will miss Farm Bureau rebate as it is not offered in AZ. I am exactly same boat as you waiting for Bolt lease details and holding off on this one. For me (all AZ folks) getting a EV vehicle gives access to carpool lane (plug-in not eligible as quota ran out) which is very important for me for daily office commute. Not expecting killer lease on Bolt like Equinox, but hoping Bolt lease numbers will at-least be a reasonable lease to bite.

Hi, is anyone looking for a lease in Florida (South West). We could tag team and probably get a better deal from the dealer.

@ANC, were you able to find a dealer matching same deal in Bay Area? I’m also interested, provided I get a somewhat similar deal.

For anybody who’s interested I have another deal worked out at the same dealer (similar car, no confidence package though, it’s tagged) for a family member but it looks like they won’t be moving forward with it for personal reasons. You need a Costco membership (even if it’s a recent one and you don’t qualify for the holiday sales event, they still need to do it under the costco program) and either Chevy lease loyalty or another brand lease for the conquest to make it work, but there would be no back & forth for you.

Just send me a PM with your info and I can have the manager get in contact with you.

Edited to add: For those not in this area it may still be worth a shot. I have never inquired about shipping with them specifically, but i the past I have two other new cars shipped to me straight from the dealer and it was very straightforward.

I’m in CA with a company lease that is with Chevy.

Thanks for the great info! Could you let me know the contact info of your salesman?

Nothing even close in bay area. Anyone had any luck getting a similar(ish) deal in bay area?

@TR10, have sent you a PM.

I’m in Ohio and have went to 4 different dealers trying to get a decent deal. They say off MSRP most they will take off is 2168.00 on a 30k car leaves me at 28 roughly and payment 299 on an LT model. They say purchasing the vehicle is the only way to get 3k off but leasing no way to get where I’m seeing you guys are getting. Any help or advice for me? Really want an LT model. Thanks in advance

@SSR Replied.

@Chuckd4815 it’s the combination of rebates broken down in the thread; if you qualify for the majority of them (bonus tag, lease cash and loyalty/or/conquest cash), that, in conjunction with a roughly $3k discount on selling price using the MF and residuals should get you in this ballpark. I would suggest composing an email as mentioned above. If you’re open to covering shipping costs I can put you in contact with my dealer regarding that LT mentioned above. I did confirm today that they can coordinate shipping at buyers expense.

Some people here get lucky and find great dealers the first time. For others, like me, it will take some work. I visited a few dealers in person and emailed roughly 15 more dealers across the state. The dealers I visited were absolute garbage, I received 5 replies from my emails, several of which turned into negotiation and then I signed on one. Very happy I found them.

Could you send me the information of the salesperson you worked with?

I’m in OH and here’s the best deal I have received so far:

2017 LT Midnight AWS

MSRP 32795
Selling 30500
Conquest 1500
CCR 750
Lease cash 1700

The dealer said they could “bonus tag” the vehicle but that it would only add $500 since it was a lease and not a purchase. Also, I think I should be able to get more off the selling price …right now we are only 2200 under MSRP. Any thoughts?

Hi, I live in NJ and also looking to lease Equinox LT. Can you share with me the dealership and the salesperson you purchase from in NJ. I was not able to contact you through private message maybe because I just recently join the forum.

Thank You for your time and help!

I got a quote from one of the dealers here in SF Bay Area and the residual % mentioned on the lease proposal is 54%. Is it just the dealer or its low in California/ Bay Area? Anyone aware?

.54 is the 36 month 15,000 miles per year rate.

Sorry, forgot to mention, it was for 24 month 10k mile lease.

I’m working on the following deal (24 Months/12k Miles)

17 Equinox LT FWD Sports Edt

MSRP: $30,540
Selling: $27,500
Conquest -$1500
Lease Cash -$1700
Incremental -$750
Bonus Tag -$750

Cap Cost $22,800

MF: .00125 (waived Acq fee)
Residual: 65%

Payment with 7.25% tax --> $189/month

What do you think? Is that a good deal?