2017 Equinox deal CONFIRMED; '17 LT (FWD) $29,975 MSRP car for $144/mo (+ tax) w/ effective $370 total out of pocket. Possibly cheaper deals for LS model available. Florida

@SSR that doesn’t seem right, I believe residuals are the same everywhere. Have you tried any other dealers to see what they come back with? If not I would start there.

@Jmsells what are your total drive-off’s and the breakdown, if any?

@TR10 I haven’t tried with any other dealer, will soon. Thanks

First monthly payment.

1 Like

@TR10 what is the dealership that you worked with on yours? Do you have a rep I could contact? The dealership that is putting mine together is trying to say the $750 bonus tag doesn’t apply

I get to that same payment. If you like the vehicle that seems very solid to me.

Consider going to 15k miles/year, it only adds $13 per month to the payment. That is only $.05 per mile.

Or if you go down to 10k/miles per year, you are at $176 per month.

@Jmsells is it possible they just mean the specific unit is not bonus tagged? If so just have them tell you which units are tagged and pick one of those. Far as I know the bonus tag program is nationwide.

I would do math on mileage before making the jump to 12 or 15, in my particular case I would go slightly over 10 but I save at least several hundred by just paying the penalty at the end vs the increased payment. Also a good chance that if I stay in a Chevy they will have some sort of waiver for excess up to a certain amount.

I confirmed with my local MD dealer bonus tags are still worth $750 on an Equinox lease ($2k on a purchase). Combines with 0% financing offer for those interested in a purchase.

The dealer said I will need a code for the CCR Rebate? Any help on how to obtain it?

Sounds like they’re either incompetent or are doing that on purpose, dealers are the only ones who get the codes for incentives that are not from a 3rd party agreement (e.g. Costco, Edmunds, etc.). Regardless, the incremental ccr may be regional but from my paperwork it shows:

$1700 lease cash: XAA
$750 select market (aka incremental ccr): JCM
$1500 lease loyalty: KIL
$750 bonus tag: KIW

Had never driven the Equinox until today.

The salesman told me his GM said if you can get a LT for under $300/month it’s a hell of a deal.

Obviously, we had nothing to discuss given what I know these can be obtained for.

1 Like

Hi,

Very interested to find out more information about this deal. However, I’ve just started looking at lease(never had lease car before) and there is a lot of terminology. Can you help decipher this? What will the dealer require if I had none of the discounts you mentioned?

We have very old Honda, and Nissan cars we own and were looking to replace Honda. Also, live in Florida and have executive membership in Costco.

Incentives breakdown: Comprised of $1700 base lease cash, $750 incremental CCR, $1,500 Chevrolet lease loyalty (GM, Cadillac, etc. only get $500, actual Chevrolet leases get the full $1500) which was used in place of the $1,500 Conquest (but that is still available to make the deal work if you have a competing brand), $750 bonus tagged unit. I am not sure about the $500 Farmer’s on top of this but honestly I did not want to deal with the additional hassle of becoming a member somewhere else.

Thank you

It seems incremental CCR and Bonus tag available in AZ as well. Contacted auto nation Chevy dealer and they agreed for all the discounts as in TR10 initial post.
Anyone interested can contact this dealer to get on this deal in AZ.

I’d like to thank everyone on this board. We just picked up our 2017 Equinox LT FWD yesterday in SoCal. We opted for the extra miles because it was extremely cheap (.078 cents/mile).

Here is the breakdown:

2017 Chevy Equinox LT FWD
MSRP: $29,540
(Packages included: Convenience and confidence & protection)
Sales Price: $26,730
Money Factor: 0.00125 (acquisition fee waived)
Incentives and rebates: $4,950 in total
-$1750 lease cash
-$750 Incremental CCR
-$1500 Chevy Loyalty program (I currently lease a 2015 Chevy)
-$750 bonus tag
-$200 LA Auto Show
Drive off: $1067
Costco Cash: -$700

Total net drive-off cost: $367

24 month lease with 12,000 miles a year
Monthly payment after tax (8%): $166

6 Likes

Nice!

We need a front page article for the Equinox! See how low people can go! I still think <$100 on a LS is possible if someone qualifies for everything.

A barebones LS with a dealer discount of just $3k comes out to $0 down, $93/month after all fees in a state that charges 6% tax on just the lease payment and applying all incentives ($1,500 CCR + $750 inc CCR + $750 bonus tag + $1,500 lease loyalty/conquest + $500 farm bureau + $700 Costco card).

1 Like

Which Autonation Dealer in Arizona did you contact? There are several. Thanks

Its AutoNation Chevrolet Arrowhead. Didn’t realized there are several autonation dealers in the town!!

wow, some great deals coming out of here, great to hear.

@akn978 So long as you negotiate the discount on the selling price BEFORE incentives, the lease cash ($1700) and incremental CCR ($750) seem to apply nationwide and the bonus tag ($750) is simply a matter of finding a vehicle with a tag on it (see above for more info). If you don’t negotiate the sale price and fail to take advantage of the incentives you can expect a very high payment from a very, very satisfied dealership.

@bro1999 agreed, this seems like front page material given the fact that it has been replicated in multiple states now; Paging @michael I think the <$100 on an LS is doable, but likely tougher because less room on the backend due to lower MSRP car. Maybe somebody with a very desperate dealership toward the end of the month can pull it off?

On the vehicle front I am still extremely happy with the Equinox, such a comfortable drive and the options on the upgraded LT are so convenient. Never in a million years thought my household would be 100% Chevy, but with these great deals on short leases (and included maintenance) plus the improved quality of their offerings I would have no problem keeping this up for many, many years to come. Come on awesome residuals + phenomenal incentives for Cruze hatchback Dec 2017!

1 Like

From Tampa, Florida, please PM me the details to see if I can qualify for the same awesome deal.

Thanks for the dealers name. Do you know who you contacted there?

I have a Maryland dealer willing to go $154 a month, all in, $0 down on a bonus tagged LS @ MSRP $26,440. This is before the $700 Costco gift card and assumes you qualify for every single incentive including Farm Bureau. PM if you want the contact info and you are in MD!

1 Like