2017 Equinox deal CONFIRMED; '17 LT (FWD) $29,975 MSRP car for $144/mo (+ tax) w/ effective $370 total out of pocket. Possibly cheaper deals for LS model available. Florida

Awesome deals, really glad to hear this helped some folks!

I definitely got lease conquest since I had to show a bill from my current car lease. I was told it was the exact same incentives as OP.

These deal reports are sweet. Seems no one has cashed in on max incentives though (I believe no deal has included the $500 farm bureau rebate yet)
I’m really tempted to go lease one just so I could say I received the full $5,200 in rebates plus the Costco card. :stuck_out_tongue:

$1,700 + $750 Inc CCR + $750 bonus tag + $1,500 conquest/loyalty + $500 farm bureau = $5,200 plus $700 Costco!

1 Like

Hi, can you let me know the dealership and sales person as I am interested in the deal.

Thanks
Appreciate your help

Hi kd,

Would you mind sharing your docs? I’m in ny, hoping for similar…

Thanks,
Matt

Can you share he info with me? I’m in the market for a traverse OR acadia, and I wonder hat they can do on those

I drove an Acadia today. Loved it, but it might be more space than I need.

If you’re an options guy, don’t waste your time looking at any trim below SLE-2, and I’ve been told that sometimes the programs for the SLT trims are better than the SLE-2 vehicles.

Not too crazy on options, but I’m actually looking at the trims now.

I just looked at them. SLE 1 meets my needs from what I can tell.

I’m at currently at $29,805 MSRP with a $3,153 discount bringing the sales price to $26,652 before incentives.

Unfortunately theres no bonus tag on this car so it’s really inflating the price past what you guys are getting. How easy was it to find a bonus tagged Equinox?

1 Like

My dealer was straightforward, they told me which stock numbers were tagged so I could pick one. They assign the tags at a certain time of the month so somebody at the dealer, usually GM or SM, has a list of tagged units.

Apparently mine had not tagged all the units for this month yet and was still able to tag the one I was interested in.

Same with me. They were able to tag the exact vehicle I wanted. Best of luck to you!

1 Like

Can someone help find a dealer with matching deal in bay area CA?

1 Like

What’s the rebate breakdown? Did you have to find a tagged one, or is this offer for all LS’s?

Draft an email with your optimal numbers then start firing off emails directly to GM’s or SM’s of every Chevy dealership you would be willing to travel to. Key points to state are that you’re a serious buyer and if they can meet those numbers you would be willing to sign immediately. Find direct emails to those folks, not “contact us” requests.

TR10’s first post is all you need. I found a car in stock at a local dealership that matched his MSRP, actually it was a bit less, but tax in NJ is higher than FL. I contacted the dealer, and sent the deal proposal, with the payments he achieved, including selling price of the car and the incentive breakdown. Gave them the stock number of the car I was interested in, and soon after I got an email from my contact at the dealership that they would be able to match the deal exactly. Good luck!

Are we required to only work with Costco Chevy dealers or any Chevy dealers to get $700?

I have been watching for a deal on leasing Equinox. Is there anyone get such a deal in San Francisco Bay Area?

Costco dealer…but most Chevy dealers are Costco dealers FWIW.

Here are the numbers for a 24 month/10k lease for Nov (no change from Oct…I think OP may have had a typo in the residual, since it should have been 66% in Oct):

Lease cash: $1,700 (select market lease cash aka Incremental CCR: $750)
Residual: 66% (subtract 1% for a 12k mile lease, 2% for 15k)
Money Factor: .00070 / 1.68% (waive $595 lease acquisition fee for ~$10 lower monthly, MF becomes .00125 / 3.00%)

1 Like