2017 Equinox deal CONFIRMED; '17 LT (FWD) $29,975 MSRP car for $144/mo (+ tax) w/ effective $370 total out of pocket. Possibly cheaper deals for LS model available. Florida

Just click on user name, you’ll see option to send message as well as other options.

No option to send message when click the user name. All it shows me is what “badges” the person has. Maybe I’m too new to be able to PM?

Dunno, here’s what I see as example:

Appreciate your help. But it’s not there for me. :disappointed:

PM sent. Sorry for the delay, been busy lately.

I wish both the costco and farmers money didn’t have 30 day membership requirements.

Hi,
Can you please send me details of the dealer and deal. I am unable to send you a direct msg too.
Thanks

Is $750 Incremental CCR still available for November?

Not sure, but 1500 lease loyalty/lease conquest is still alive.

1 Like

This is what I want to know. I see the residual dropped to 66% on Edmunds for November

FWIW, a 1% residual drop on an Equinox is about a $10-12 increase in the monthly.

2 Likes

Well hackers… I got my deal completed today.

2017 Chevy equinox LT (Midnight Edition). MSRP $30,540.

With First month and taxes on rebate downpayment ($425.59), I was able to get it for $172 / month on 24months / 10k miles.

We had an agreed upon selling price of $26,666.36 and $3200 in rebates.

I also will be getting the $700 Costco card for executive membership.

I could have gotten the base LT with cloth (Midnight comes with Leather) for more around $145, but the looks (black on black and 18" black wheels) of this and the leather with convenience package was worth a little higher payment.

Thanks for the help OP. You have been amazing through this whole process!

Best of luck to everyone else! I’m very happy with this lease!

4 Likes

The rebates dropped from $4,700 just a few days ago to a paltry $3,200? What was the break-down on the incentives stacked?

Kudos on getting a 12.68% discount off MSRP!

1 Like

I know the rebates changed. And because of that dealer reduced sales price more of compensate difference.

Could have been a tad sweeter a few days prior but I’m still happy!

1 Like

That seems like a tremendous deal! Good call going with leather seats. I wish they had deals similar to this on the Traverse.

What is the breakdown of the $3,200 in incentives?

What dealership is this from? I believe you said you are in Chicago area.

This is Mike Anderson Chevrolet. Direct message me for more details. I will set you up with my guy and he’ll take care of you!

2 Likes

I live in NJ and I can report that I got pretty much the exact same deal as OP today on November 4th. Equinox LT FWD. MSRP 29675. Agreed upon value of vehicle 26570. Rebates and noncash credits 4879. Downpayment including 1st monthly payment 1070.
With 10k/24 the payment was going to be 153 per month including tax. But I needed 15k miles so my payment went up to 179 per month with tax. Additionally I should be getting the $700 Costco card, bringing the downpayment to just 370 once received.

Residual 64% and money factor .00125 on my lease but would be different on the 10k

If you are in NJ, and want a similar deal I can pass along the the dealership and salesperson by private message.

3 Likes

Replying to my own message. It looks like I got the full $4700 in rebates, plus a $179 “first payment waiver rebate”. So it seems all October rebates are still alive in November to me.

1 Like

I did NOT get the lease conquest or loyalty offer and instead $1000 in coupons from dealer.

What were your rebates specifically?