2017 Equinox deal CONFIRMED; '17 LT (FWD) $29,975 MSRP car for $144/mo (+ tax) w/ effective $370 total out of pocket. Possibly cheaper deals for LS model available. Florida

Gotcha. We do have the $700 Costco card but aren’t getting the conquest (own a ford) or Farm b.I think a better question here would be if anyone in MD has a Chevy dealer that won’t mess around and is aware of these additional incentives/rebates. I only started working this Equinox deal as I’m trying to absorb $9k of neg. equity already determined but I can’t seem to get a Chevy dealer that doesn’t think his LT Equinox is a rare gem. :slight_smile:

Can someone help me out? I’m going to be leaving for the dealership in the next hour. Would love to get all my numbers in order before I go. Thanks!

Can you do a one year lease within this program?

May you PM me the person and dealer you dealt with? I’m also in so Cal and trying to negotiate a deal as well.

I also live in NJ and am looking for this deal- can you help me with the details?

After reaching out to over five dealerships in SoCal, I finally came across someone who was able to match OP’s deal. She said she can help replicate the deal for others as well! I can PM their information whoever wants to get in on the deal in SoCal!

1 Like

Yes, please PM me that info. Thank you!

Can anyone pm picture of contract with all the incentatives on it? I have a dealer that won’t give me bonus tag 1000

Is there any way to eliminate the acquisition fee in a single pay lease?

Also can you do a 12 month lease througg the costco program?

Thanks!

Did you drive your maserati to the GM dealership?

Equinox will end up number one December seller for GM

Yes it adds .00055 just like a normal lease.
No there are no 12 month leases.

I thought you knew me by now? I drive the BMW when closing negotiations and taking delivery of a new car!

1 Like

xhungry,
I sent you a PM. I am interested in the dealership you used. Thanks!

Since it’s a single pay so you don’t care about a low drive off amount per se, since waiving the acquisition fee Since it does increases the MF the lease, have the finance person do the math both ways to see if it’s cheaper to waive it or to pay it. I only discovered this when I was hand calculating my Spark EV payment for fun that I was better off not waiving the fee.

Unless a hackr has already done it… if the depreciation cost is low enough then it will still be beneficial to waive it.

The fees in Phoenix make getting this deal under 100 rough. Im getting 2660 off (10%) plus the 5450 in rebates on an LS msrp 26600 coming out to 125 month because of the doc fees here (400)

yes, i’d like that information too please

$125 a month is not bad. The people who are posting sub 100 qualify for every single rebate and got great discounts. So individual mileage will vary.

Please PM , thank you!

Which dealer in Florida did you use? Can I use your name to replicate the deal? Thx!

hi, which dealer and what were your numbers? can you PM me info, preferably their email? thanks!