2017 Equinox deal CONFIRMED; '17 LT (FWD) $29,975 MSRP car for $144/mo (+ tax) w/ effective $370 total out of pocket. Possibly cheaper deals for LS model available. Florida

They have a website but you need to be a member for at least 30 days before you can get the discount.

I would also love to know the socal dealer for this. I am new so unsure if I can PM. Thanks!

Does any one know how early you can turn in GM lease I have 12 months left but would like to get different car?

Can you provide info on dealer/salesman that helped you get the 2017 Equinox deal in socal?

Thanks!

Going to be visiting California for the Holidays. Would be a great Christmas gift. Anyone have any connections in the Sacramento region?

Also, can someone outline all the available incentives/rebates for California? Thank you.

Lastly, I am seeing certain dealerships advertising $2000 Bonus Tag Cash Allowance. Is this applicable to leases or specific to purchases?

Would have been a great deal I jumped out of my ally lease a few months ago they won’t honor that 2k since I’m no longer leasing.

May someone PM me a so Cal dealer that they’ve used? This is a deal someone quoted me for the LS without the Costco and $2k lease inventive. Any thoughts if that’s a good deal?

1 Like

Can you send me your dealer’s contact info as well? I also cannot PM. Thanks!

Have an LT with Technology & Convenience Packages being delivered next week.

24/12K
$1K down ($300 if you include $700 Exec Costco Card)
$174/month tax included (SoCal).

Sounds like a great deal compared to what I am seeing in the bay area.

Was this with all the other incentives? or no 2k lease loyalty?

I believe it’s included - it’s through a broker. I know I can knock off a couple bucks if I go to the dealer, present every incentive, and go back and forth, but to me it’s not worth the hassle or time for a few extra bucks. 10K was going to be $160.

Seems like a great deal! I need to test drive this week and see if I can get a deal like this! I’m in SoCal too, which part are you in? I’m in SD, but going to OC next weekend. Thanks!

EDIT: Actually, I’m going to just go ahead and test drive tomorrow night so I can jump on this kind of deal! If anyone has a connection in San Diego, please PM me! At this price I’ll probably just go for it.

Currently shopping around for an LT, I’m not too fond of the equinox but I can’t beat this price with anything else, this will serve my family better then my 2011 Honda Accord with a payment of 248/month. I’ll Carnax it out after I find the best Equinox deal. Wish me luck!

I was just reading through the original post. Has everyone that has gotten in on this deal previously leased a chevy?

Hi can you send me the info on the dealer. I am in Mountain View, CA

Has anyone in Maryland received an equivalent deal? I’m trying to find a decent Chevy dealer that won’t play games and I’m having a problem doing so.

You won’t be able to replicate the deal in MD as stated in OP’s post because MD charges full sales tax on a lease…so that’s an additional $50 or so on top in taxes alone. I believe if you qualify for everything (like EVERYTHING including bonus tag), you can get a base LS for about $125/month before the Costco card.

Anyone know the best deal for a 39 month lease on a 2017 Volvo XC90? Not sure of MF’s but looking for the '17 XC90 Momentum T5 AWD with the convenience Package. MSRP is $53,040.
10k miles a year
I’m looking for $0 down
but MSD of $3-4k

Best Monthly payment?

1 Like

Is there a way to reliably know whether $750 incremental CCR is available in NC (North Carolina)? My dealer says no but wanted to check here. Also, my dealer is tagging $649 dealer admin fee and $595 acquisition fee. I thought with Costco deal there should be no additional fees.