2017 Equinox deal CONFIRMED; '17 LT (FWD) $29,975 MSRP car for $144/mo (+ tax) w/ effective $370 total out of pocket. Possibly cheaper deals for LS model available. Florida

could you please PM me too? Thank you!

xhungry, I would also like that info. It would save me a lot of time. Thanks.

Yes I did I ended up getting a an Equinox premier 24 months 15k miles year at 238.00 a month 33,950.00 list sale price 29,850 incentives 4700 and 0 down sign and drive, not sure how that number appeared but I’m happy. I put it in the calculator and it comes in cheaper but had down payment so idk. Is what it is at this point lol

1 Like

Can you please PM me that dealer info in SoCal? Would be much appreciated! [quote=“ng0, post:398, topic:4582”]
Thanks!
[/quote]

Just wondering if you wouldn’t mind messaging me the name of the dealer you used. Would be much appreciated! And congrats on the deal!

Could you send me that info also! Thanks!

xhungry, when you have a chance please PM me as well. I too have been struggling to get that deal here in SoCal. thank you

what dealership in Phoenix are working with?

A bunch; have any recommendations or experience with any dealers in phoenix?

I searched the entire thread, doesnt seems like any one got on this deal in Bay area? If you have can you PM Me dealer info? Appreciate your help!

Finally got a good quote from a dealer in MA. With Lease conquest, Farm Bureau, all in looking at a $187 all fees/taxes included LS AWD, and $218 all in LT AWD. Will sign before the new year and come post the numbers. Pretty excited after talking to like 5 dealerships to finally get a good deal.

I have the same problem. Can you send me details? Thanks!

@xhungry Could you please PM the dealer info? I am in SoCal as well. Thanks a lot :wink:

The last time I got a car was 10 years ago…I think it’s time, but I don’t want to spend hours with the dealer. Do you have any recommendations?

I’ve been researching this forum but I don’t see any actual pics of contracts. Does anyone have their deal they can post?

First off, thanks to everyone who has posted their information about leasing a 2017 Equinox and the Costco GM Holiday Savings Program. I also want to thank TR10 for the in depth post he made showing exact numbers and how the final numbers played out.

I used his advice and was able to upgrade our 15 year old Costco Gold Star Membership to the Executive Membership today by making a phone call to the Costco Car Buying department and the Costco Membership department. They each confirmed that if I upgraded to Executive Membership, I WOULD get the increased savings card of $700.00 vesus the $300.00 my Gold Star Membership would have received.

It cost me $13.75 to upgrade because the Executive Membership is paid on a prorated platform depending when your membership expires. Mine was in March of 2017, hence the low cost. I do however receive ALL Executive savings, rebates, etc from today forward until time to renew.

Now the not so good development. I checked with a local Chevrolet dealership after having the contact information sent through Costco. I actually leased a Traverse in 2015 and still have it from one of the salesman there, and he is who dealt with me over the phone. I explained the savings and offers I have found on here, and told him I wanted something similar but with 24/12K. He did some figures and called me back. First, $299.00 with no down for 27/12. I have 3 payments left on a Ford lease of $250.00 a month and he rolled those payments into the lease. He also was trying to sell a Premier model with a list of around $33000.

I said no way, take out the Ford buyout, and figure a car around an MSRP of $29000. He called back with a figure of $240.00 for 27/ 12K. I told him again I wanted 24 months only! He said he would like to see where I have gotten some of my figures for the $150-$180 a month which was also a 24/12K for the $180. I sent him three copied posts showing ALL of the numbers and he just sent me this back. I guess Chevrolet will be closing several stores after the first of the year!!!

I will be checking two other dealers here locally who are also part of the Costco plan. I tried to be a repeat customer with this salesman, but I guess it wont be in my interest to do so.

All these numbers that you sent me from these forums are incorrect unfortunately. I cant produce a deal like the ones listed. If you can find out how people are managing this lease program I would Highly Recommend taking advantage while the dealers continues to make these mistakes. General motors just doesn’t have these programs available. If your still interested in my deal It is good until the end of the year. The rebates change at the beginning of the year.

1 Like

Can someone Pm the dealership they worked with down in South Florida I’m trying to replicate the same deal .

@LordMike looking for a similar deal in the Boston area - can you let me know the dealer info?

can you pm me your dealer info? im in norcal too. all the dealer that i contacted wont go below supplier pricing

where did you get your equinox from ?im in norcal too but i cant get any pricing lower than supplier pricing