2017 Equinox 24 month lease thread for December, part III

So I looked up the “factory reduction below MSRP” amounts on Chevy.com for an Equinox. They seem to be correlated with the actual MSRP, so higher MSRP = slightly higher incentive. I’ve included base trim “factory reductions” for FWD models as a reference:

L: $85 factory reduction below MSRP (not even worth it)
LS: $1,075
LT: $1,137
Premier: $1,302

Still confirming with my local dealer if this factory reduction is indeed officially considered a rebate. If not, the Costco route is still the best bang for the buck.

@bro1999
this new dealership i’m talking too is telling me that the “factory reduction below MSRP” is basically “supplier pricing” which is available to everybody this month, regardless if they work for disney or other large company or are a member with costco. It is supposedly not an additional rebate/incentive. So you’re better off going with costco because costco is “supplier pricing” as well but with the additional $700 gift card.

That’s what i’m told, can anybody confirm?

That seems to make the most sense. So the $700 Costco card is still the best option. I haven’t seen the “factory reduction” amount listed anywhere besides Chevy.com.

@bro1999 i saw the screen where they select all the incentives/rebates for a particular VIN. There is no line that shows “factory reduction below MSRP” but there’s one that shows “GM Supplier Pricing for Everyone”.

It was interesting to see because once you select “costco”, it greys out a bunch of other incentives that are not combinable with costco such as “GM supplier pricing for everyone” which to me is the “factory reduction below MSRP”.

The other reason why i come to that conclusion is because of the difference between “supplier pricing” and MSRP and “costco pricing” and MSRP is about the same (it was $10 off or so).

Ok, sounds like the “supplier for everyone” option is just for supplier discount pricing…or basically the same as Costco, except no $700 gift card.

So the Costco pricing is still required for the max deal.

@bro1999 that’s the conclusion i came to based on what i was told/saw.

Has anyone actually received a MAX deal? Including the $500 farm bureau rebate? I think all deals to date have been 1 rebate shy of the holy grail of deals (either no Costco, or no Farm Bureau).

If I was in a state that only taxed the monthly, I’d go out and lease a friggin’ Equinox myself just to show all the incentives were applied. :stuck_out_tongue:
Stupid MD taxes the entire price on a lease though…somehow this is better for the consumer. What?!

the only option that was still selectable for me in particular was the Farmers Bureau $500, but i don’t qualify for it. $500/24 is about another $20/mo off, would have been great.

Anyone here think I can get better than $85 after tax on LS 10k/24 with 1k drive off (plus $700 costco)?

@Yitche2 i think that would make it similar or better than @Insolvent 's deal, if i remember correctly he had effectively zero out of pocket, yours is effectively $300 out of pocket.

He got a slightly better deal. His was around $370 drive off before $700 costco card. So effectively $66 a month. Mine comes out to about $93 factoring everything in.

I believe @Insolvent leased 2 units? That might have let him get a better discount than if he just leased 1.

Either way, $66 or $93, that’s a hell of a deal on a $26.5k car that isn’t some lame selling turd!

@Yitche2 i assume your in CA? because that’s where all the best deals seem to be

@bro1999 I actually am leasing 3 units and he wouldn’t budge.
@305Hackr yes. I am I’m ca.

No cars show with bonus tag on chevy’s website when checking for equinox inventory :frowning:

@Yitche2 Are all 3 units bonus tagged? It may be “too early” in the month for dealers to be chasing EoY bonuses. You can always play the waiting game and see if the dealer will blink, but if the deal you quoted is bird in hand, I might just pull the trigger now.

@ramsham I don’t see the tags either, but I confirmed with my local dealer there are tagged units out there. I guess they just aren’t showing up on the Chevy site at the moment for some reason.

does anyone have MSRP and sales price and Incentatives for the 66 dollar deal?

thank you

He said none were tagged but had to know by the 4th or 5th (don’t remember which) so that he can have them tagged. Seems managers tag units at the beginning of every month.

So $93/month overall without a tag?? Man, that’s a nuts deal then. If they were tagged, your deal would actually be better than Insolvent’s.

No. It is tagged. The manager tagged it for me.