2017 E300 Loaner w/ P1 & Sport - $329/mo

First off, big big shout out to @nyclife for helping pull this deal together. Wouldn’t have been able to do it without you. Thanks for sticking with me despite a few deals falling apart.

2017 E300 Loaner w/ P1 & Sport
Mileage: ~5.8K
MSRP: $59,395
Selling Price: $43,915 including United/Fleet – 26% off

Months: [24] – wanted 36 mo but 24 month residual was much better
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

Residual: 67%

Security Deposit: 10 MSD = $4,000
Total Due At Signing: $4845 (of which $4K is MSDs)
Monthly Payment (incl. 9% tax): $294
Total Monthly Cost incl. non-refundable $845 upfront= $329
Zip Code: 94043
Leasehackr Score: 15 !! :grinning: – monthly works out to 0.55% of MSRP

13 Likes

Wait did you go for the msds or not?

Yes - Had 10 MSDs for $4K + ~$900 due at signing. (deal was exactly what we discussed)

1 Like

Yeah, I think he’s saying with the $845 rolled into the payment, it’s $329

Really strong, bkr

Yep. That’s what I meant. Thanks!!

Awesome deal! Congrats!

I wish I found this website 1.5 years ago. I purchased a 2014 e350 sport for 28k+taxes… only had 24k miles. Now i am at about 34k miles. Had to go thru insurance because damn city towed my car incorrectly and busted the tie rods and steering column (6k repair). Anyway, I just feel knowing this happened, I probably don’t want to hold onto the car much longer. I am afraid this greatly depreciates my car value though since I went with a local german auto mechanic who only does 99% Benz.

Definitely wouldn’t mind upgrading to something like this and selling the car. Any thoughts? Original MSRP of my car was 65k. Now worth I think about 25k (without any carfax issues).

Lol, I did the deal – I should know.

4 Likes

Nice! Just picked up one yesterday courtesy of @nyclife as well.

Here were my numbers if I remember correctly:

2017 E300 Loaner w/ P1 & Sport
Mileage: ~9.9K
MSRP: $57,025
Selling Price: $43,xxx (didn’t have fleet)

Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10,000
Residual: roughly 64.5% after adjustments (67% original)

Security Deposit: 10 MSD = $4,000
Total Due At Signing: $5950 (of which $4K is MSDs)
Monthly Payment (incl. 9.5% tax): $335
Zip Code: 90013

Averages to $403/month or so. If I’d known sooner, I would have signed up for PenFed for fleet and saved another $1,000.

5 Likes

omg i want this! How can i get this deal!? im in socal @nyclife help a brother out! :slight_smile:

I’m interested in getting a similar deal as well. @nyclife can help me out? I’m in North Jersey

The 2017s are pretty much done being leased out, but I can certainly help you on a 2018. Right now, they aren’t as attractive, but I’m sure they’ll get better.

When 19’s come out on the lot I’ll make sure to contact you for any 18 deals. Really nice work!

1 Like

PM for a reference so you don’t have to pay anything to sign up.

Question re: fleet. Does PenFed stack w/ regular fleet? My wife has fleet through her employer. Do I gain anything above that if I were to join PenFed? I’m a few months away from the end of my lease, and just can’t figure out if PenFed is standard fleet, or richer than / stackable with her fleet.

No they don’t stack, its standard fleet.

Thanks much for that clarification.

Hi! I have one question as well: Current fleet says $2500 incentives toward 2017 e300 but all the dealers say it is essentially just $500 extra incentive. Is that true?

Its actually an extra 1000 not 500. You don’t get the full 2500 though.

What are the MFs you guys are using to get these deals? Spoke to 3 dealers, no one can come close to these numbers on '17 loaners w/similar MSRPs, even with MSD’s and similar discounts off MSRP.