2017 E300 Loaner w/ P1 & Sport - $329/mo

Try another dealer. Buy rate MF on 2017 is lower than 2018s right now, with residual only 1 point lower in most cases. Check Edmunds threads for details. It seems like your dealer is marking things up a bit. If you post the details we can comment.

Quick question: what does Loaner w/p1 means?

I’m new in this forum, just getting confused by the numbers.

Premium 1 package…

1 Like

Thanks.

It’s loaner car? (Being used before)

Miles 5.8k

Yes, the cars being given to owners when they bring their cars for service. But may also be just a used car that you cannot lease, so you need to verify with the dealer.

1 Like

Thanks, I didn’t know, those cars are leaseble.

How to find loaner cars? Or it’s just simply go and ask in any dealers what loaner cars they have in lot?
Thanks

Search the forum, it’s been discussed before. There are multiple ways.

1 Like

Is the car used in the original poster’s example AWD or RWD? Also how did you possibly negotiate 26% off the car??? Is it some crazy off-color or was it damaged/does it have paintwork? That’s an insane discount.

Yes, its a loaner E300, so as @Ursus explained above its been driven by customers who have their MB in for service or as a dealer demo/manager’s car. 26% is at the top end of E300 discounts, but 22% is fairly easily attainable and if you only get 20% off an E300 loaner it better have <3000 miles or be some purple squirrel configuration. There is a $0.20/mile decrease in residual value for each mile over 3000 and they cant lease them once the hit 10K miles.

Here is a good example of a dealership which actually publishes deep discounts - this one is 24% off.
https://www.mercedesofannapolis.com/exotic-used/Mercedes-Benz/2017-Mercedes-Benz-E-Class-af12104e0a0e0ae83c2f6da6721228ec.htm

2 Likes

The car was 100% okay, and was silver.

This dealership, 6 miles away from my home… thanks for the link.

Often times the salesmen won’t know about loaner inventory so it’s generally up to you to do the ground work. You’ll want to search the forum for threads on what you can do to search for them.

1 Like

Good luck, @Empirestate got a deal there at the end of last year on an E300 where they only charged him buy rate MF. In the past, they would post deep discounts (up to 27% off on C300s) but make it up on the backend with inflated MF. Plus there is no way you lease an E300 for $330 as a MD resident because of the terrible tax situation.

1 Like

Yeap, he got good deal $398 for E300 in md state

Yeah, he had to pay AZ taxes which I think is a fairly high monthly tax, but not the same as paying 6+% on purchase price.

1 Like

Monthly tax was only 8.1 what sucks is Arizona registration which is like $850
Msrp on mine was $62,465

@nyclife - I am in the Houston market for a sports sedan…c300, 3 series or q50…only requirement is a sports package…don’t really care for anything else…let me know if you can help out…

Any recent deals on E300? Need to lease one for my Dad and want to get an idea on what I should aim for.

I’m interested in this as well. Were you able to find out if PenFed or USAA stack with the regular fleet?