2017 E300 4Matic Loaner 36mo/12k mi/yr $406/mo

It’s updated on the AMA site but not on the MBUSA fleet site for some reason (they just changed the deadline at the bottom). I called in on Tuesday (MBUSA fleet number) and they confirmed the change.

Found this AMA document from May that already had the lower amount on e class do maybe they are out of sync.

https://www.ama-assn.org/sites/default/files/media-browser/2017-2016-mercedes-benz-model-lineup-may-2017-program.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiqtuXiob_VAhVGQyYKHZzxA7cQFgg6MAE&usg=AFQjCNEWSYQGNYGeycpPDyibeEC8ThThiA

“$2,000 was last month fleet incentive that ended on the 31st. For this month, the fleet incentive is $1,500 on the E-Class. We have an incentive of $500 in house already, which we use on every vehicle to provide a lower price. Fleet incentive replaces that incentive so instead of receiving $500, you receive $1,500, that’s an additional $1,000 from what we’re using already.”

Meh…

If you sign up for AARP, they have extra $250 off on these two and up to $500 on some others with higher sale price.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll look into singing up, know if it’s combinable with fleet?

I don’t know, sorry… But looks like it’s through Truecar, so it should be

Just wanted to give you guys some heads up on that dealership that was posted on here. I am talking about the Owings Mills, MD dealership. I called them the other day and asked about one of their E-Classes. I gave them some numbers posted here on the the thread. A salesman there called me back this morning and told me that he had to run my credit in order to run numbers. I told him that didn’t sound right and that I would rather have a car and price confirmed. He mentioned that I had to “give something” to them before they can run numbers. Told him to get lost after. Seemed a bit shady and he tried justifying this by mentioning that they needed to see where I stand credit wise to see what they could of done.

Get your free score through your CC and send them screenshot :slight_smile:

Great price on a luxury classic!

But at the end of the day, I am frustrated by the interior’s dowdy design. Living a life in Downton Abbey is not an aspiration experience for me.

Noob question… but what happens to the MSD’s if you get in an accident(God Forbid)? Is it fully refundable or will you get it back at the end of the lease term?

MSDs are mostly safe. Please search recent threads on MSD, accident keywords.

Owings mills completely stopped responding to me haha. Must have gotten bombarded by leasehackrs

I also called them and exchanged a number of emails. The day I called, the price of the car I was looking at at 48.5k. The next day, they sent me a quote with a selling prices of 51k and a monthly payment of something in the mid 600s. I emailed back and asked for a quote based on the advertised price in effect the same day I requested the quote and also for MF and residual. Got a rambling voicemail from the sales guy, claiming their “computer system” sets the prices and he couldn’t do anything. Refused to give MF and residual because, according to them “that depends on your credit.” Told them to take a hike.

Yup, looks like it got hit. I called early so the guy didn’t sound jaded yet. But he gave me that BS. Anyone deal with a salesman named Quan? He asked me why I was buying a car out of state and not in my state. I don’t think it matters. Maybe he doesn’t like money and has too much to need my business?

On a second note, I found a dealer last night who had TWO cars. A white one and black on black with P1 at 42-44K. They sold it yesterday. I almost got myself a car. No haggling. Second time in the past month where I could of gotten a car.

You gotta share the love my man! Can’t find anything priced that well in the northeast

Have an offer on a 64k Msrp premium 2 car, 19% discount and fleet but mf is .00122 before autopay and MSD’s. They’re pretty firm but I’m hoping they cave and drop it another 1-2k to get the payment where I want it…

Flew in and picked it up this morning! (a lot cheaper and faster than the shipping quotes I was getting)
It’s an awesome car, I’m beyond pleased.

I had my second best deal down to a sales price that would result in ~$398 pretax with 10 MSD’s (assuming fleet discount, base MF, res ~57.4 (milage similar to my car) for 36mo/12k/yr). I’d be willing to share that dealer/salespersons info with someone, but it’d be up to you to negotiate (I had sales price and agreement to add fleet before I backed out in favor of my current car). It’s a black car in the midwest, higher MSRP than mine, if it hasn’t been sold (still online). Would need fleet for it to be worth it.

Just wanted to say a quick thank you for everyone sharing their deals, makes my negotiating that much easier.

I’m going down this route myself looking for a deal on demos. I figured 25% off MSRP was crazy aggressive, but seeing what others have got, it seems doable. Just have to find that frog to kiss who will turn to a prince.

Personally I’m not all that in love with the 2017s, I think the old e350s '14-16 were a better car. But my wife wants one and I subscribe to the happy wife, happy life theory. I buy the car I want for myself, she gets what she wants for herself.

1 Like

Are you sure that’s what you really want? :grin:

How do you guys know if it was a loaner? Trying to look for one for mom after she declined the Jag lol… Used to have a 2015 E350 so im sure she’d love to get into one of these for 400 ish a month. Thanks