2017 E300 4Matic Loaner 36mo/12k mi/yr $406/mo

Yes, assuming you’ve been a member for at least a year.

How about 2017 GLE 350 4MATIC SUV for lease… is there any good deal out there.

Can you ask the dealership for permission and share which dealer your getting this deal from? Looking to lease a e300 at a good price anyone with good deals plz share

You can do the same thing as I did - search either MB site or particular dealer’s site for used 2017 vehicles with commercial/rental ownership on carfax.

Interesting. Prices on these two are up by $3K. I guess it was end of month push at $48.5K on $60-61K cars

I was using those as examples of E300 loaner published at 20% off in my negotiations with a dealer close to them. MB of Annapolis had a couple at 20% off, but they had more than 10k miles, so not sure if they are eligible for lease.

worked for me in June…

Lets see how my guy responds on these cars, he indicated a willingness to ‘work’ with me but I’m waiting for a full lease cost breakdown

Are you working on one of these cars? Nice, low miles, pretty loaded. Good luck.

I really wish I did not just lease a car. Really want one of these :frowning:

Yep, I’m trying! Based on those selling prices a $400 payment should be achievable but I’m still waiting to hear from the dealer. I’m in contact with a few other dealers in the tristate as well, doesn’t seem to be much urgency lol

We were telling you to be patient but you fell for Ursus spiel saying Subaru were great lol. Just kidding Don’t worry about lease envy - the 36 months will go by and there will be great deal then too …
ps does Subaru allow lease swap?

And I never said they are better than MB since he considered E-class. I told him that he should not have had a negative equity on a financed Subaru after 2 years

It’s thru Chase so I do not think they allow transfers. I will be waiting it out or maybe will give it to my fiance to drive. LOL

Has anyone been able to hack their way through waiting for 12 months to get the PenFed discount?

I’m hearing bad news, that there was a factory incentive to the dealer which is going away this month, might be the reason some of these dealers are backing off…

Anyone hear the same?

I thought it was 90 days waiting period? Can anyone confirm either way?

I hadn’t heard that, but they did reduce the fleet discount from 2,000 to 1500 for August, so I wouldn’t put it past them.

Has the fleet reduction been published yet? The website still lists 2000 on c300 and e300. But they did remove the 3500 incentive for the 2016 e350 wagon, which aligns with the loss of lease support fornthat vehicle. Just following in BMW’s footsteps.

The “Leasehackr Effect”