2017 Cruze LT < $100/mo

Please continue to share experiences as I too am in socal and want to help a friend with a cheap lease

Acquisition fee waiver is definitely an option with GM Financial. They waive the $595 fee and raise your MF by .00055 (1.32% APR).

Sorry if Iā€™m sounding negative but I do want to ask. The front page lists the Cruze deals at $109/mo so isnā€™t $136/mo wayy too much?

$136 is $0 due at signing (no down/drive offs rolled into payment). Front page $109+tax + you still pay drive off. Someone correct me if I am wrong on the latter.

1 Like

Ah yes youā€™re absolutely right. The FP is $118/mo with taxes + $648 in drive-off costs. That comes out to about $145/mo if you roll everything in. So you definitely got a better deal. Awesome job!

Can you tell me which SoCal dealership you got this deal from? Iā€™d love to check them out since Iā€™m in SoCal too.

1 Like

Where am I going wrong here?

Looks like:
Vehicle is not Bonus Tag ($500).
Total taxes and fees rolled into net vehicle price to get 0 payment at delivery.
Is 1st monthā€™s payment waived?

The $499.50 ā€œdelivery/handlingā€ is a dealer document fee, not required by GM Financial. So on a $0 drive-off 24-month lease, that amounts to an extra $22/month.

Hi everyone, new to the forum. Iā€™m trying to replicate the front page deal on Chevy Cruze in Northern Cali. Is anyone able to share some of sort of proof ( quote, screenshot or ad)? Thanks in advance

Guys any dealers in LA and contact info?

Are these still available this month or have the residuals and incentives all changed? Thanks.

See this thread here:

The deals are very similar (if not the same) in California at least.

1 Like