What's the cheapest lease car I can get with 10k miles a year

I owned a benz 2015 c300 4 matic preimium pckg with 20k miles on it. I’m around 5k negative equity. What’s cheapest lease or deal I can get to Soften the payment for 5k negative equity.I don’t plan on going over 10k miles per year. I drive 5k miles a year for work but I have a second car I owned.

Any lease is going to roll in the negative equity you have. If you want to figure out how much it’s going to cost you, just divide the 5k by the term of the lease and add it to the quote you get for monthly payments. There really isn’t any way to make the negative equity disappear.

Sorry I mean what’s the lowest a month lease out there I can get

If you look around here, there are some leases on things like the Chevy Cruze or the Fiat 500e that can be had for roughly $100 a month or so. That’s usually for zero down, 24 months, and 10,000 miles per year.

Thanks I’ll look around for chevy Cruz

You are welcome. Here is a link to one of the threads. It should help.
https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2017-cruze-lt-100-mo/7400/23

1 Like

Aren’t you “about to lease” a Hellcat?

i tried with a chevy dealer in chicago on a bonus tag car. 22,325 msrp, lease conq. bonus tag, etc.

sell price they wanted was 19,996, and net cap 17,996. that’s about 140+/mo.

it’s really tricky on a 2 year, you kind of need all the stars to align.

A cruze for commute and hellcat for leisure sounds like a good plan.

Cruze LT

MSRP: [$22,795]
Selling Price: [$21,665]
Rebates: [$5,975]
Chevrolet Select Market Incremental CCR $750
Chevrolet Conquest Towards Lease Private Offer $3,000
Chevrolet Select Model Incremental C1500CR Program $1,000
Chevrolet Lease Cash $1,225

Months: [24]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

Base MF: [0.00046]
Residual: [67%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: ($0)
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$104.68]

City: San Jose CA
Sales Tax Rate: [8.75%]

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose, C.A.

Do you still have something similar ChevyPhil? I’m looking to get a deal for less than $100 a month and I’m in Pennsylvania.

thats was a one month only thing for people with a asian lease. my advice is forget you saw that so you dont drive yourself crazy lol

With the right discounts, Hyundai Elantra Value Edition can come close to 100 monthly.