2017 Corvette Z06 Silver w/t Red Highlights, Carbon brakes, 1115/Month Ally Lease (In State Only)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2017, Chevy z06 2lz

MSRP: 99k
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 1115
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): 1183 with 7%

Current mileage: 11,500
Maturity mileage: 30000
Effective miles per month: 1900 roughly
Maturity date: March 21

MSD due (if any):0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: Ally
Transfer fee: 595
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): NO

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Car is clean, no accidents, no paintwork. Minor road rash on front lip, tiny little rock chips on front bumper. (as expected) Brand new rear tires as of yesterday. fronts were done about 3k miles ago. Car has carbon ceramic brakes as wll.
pleas message me for pic. Car is blade silver over red. has black wheels with transparent top. stage 2 wing, stage 3 front lip.

Photos:

bumppp lets get this moved

Won’t happen without photos

That’s like verbally explaining what a supermodel looks like and asking people to visualize it

12 Likes

if anyone is interested they can pm, i can give my number i can show as many photos as needed. if they are serious about it, they dont need pics here. this is the cheapest z06 lease you will find. tire insurance included as well.

I’m just trying to help you. You don’t need to take the advice.

You’ll get more attention if you post pics.

And that’s probably why I’m the only person who has responded here.

23 Likes

Personally, I skip over ads like this without pictures and I always assume that people that refuse to post pictures aren’t legit (aren’t saying you’re not, just that that’s the default interpretation).

15 Likes

yeah i understand, totally. it’s just if i wanted a car, pics on a thread wouldn’t really matter.

here is a pic :slight_smile:

one more thing, this car is bone stock. NO modifications whatsoever. At any point in time.

2 Likes

Speak for yourself?

Also, you might want to just post a pic of the car in your driveway and not lining up on the drag strip. Believe it or not some people are not interested in taking over leases on tracked cars.

9 Likes

+1 for photos of the actual vehicle.

Neither your thread title nor your description even says “Corvette” (educated guess from the stock photo you posted).

For some reason I was thinking this was a Camaro.

Location says South Florida but plates say Michigan? :thinking:

2 Likes

I get the feeling that is not actually the car given it’s white. Even worse, if it is, it’s clearly at a drag strip.

2 Likes

Textbook example of how NOT to advertise your car for sale.

17 Likes

Plate says Michigan, Location says Florida. Chances of an out of state sale + ship I would guess are below 50%. :thinking:

1 Like

Agreed, especially with the “here’s a pic” comment

1 Like

Means he either took the photo or got it from ig.

I thought it was white but thought it could be silver in that lighting as well. With the plates it’s definitely not the car. And what kind of person buys a used car in the internet with no pics?

gotta love the plate tho, i tried for one of those plates after stuff like hellrzr was banned, but they were all taken :pensive:

6 Likes

You know, the Homer wasn’t terrible, it was way ahead of it’s time /s. Big engine, massive height, massive grill, and elevated seating positions (although passenger).

1 Like