2017 Corvette Z06 Silver w/t Red Highlights, Carbon brakes, 1115/Month Ally Lease (In State Only)

I’d buy it.

2 Likes

ok to clear up the numerous misconceptions, the car is Blade Silver. Not sure why i would like about that.

2nd, that plate is NOT real.

3rd, yes it is at the drag strip. NO it isn’t abused with burnouts, and LC. If anyone is actually interested they are more than welcome to have Chevy run the history on the DME to see if LC was ever engaged. I mainly do roll racing at IRRA events here in south florida.

Blade silver is a nice color. Good luck

1 Like

Seems like a motivated seller🤔

7 Likes

IDK if the OP has enough self-awareness to realize he comes across as a seller who would be a nightmare to deal with. Like every interaction is pulling teeth.

Just as an example, 25 posts in and all anyone has seen is one crappy photo from behind in shit lighting … OP claims it’s silver, at least two people here have thought it’s white and to me it looks something like Audi’s nardo grey… with a photoshopped (?) vanity plate that causes even more confusion.

He’s either a 10yr old troll or a grown ass man who will not learn or change, so I’m out. No point offering advice to deaf ears.

17 Likes

OP, no offense but do you drive your car with a car cover on ?
Seriously just take your car to an empty parking lot, take nice pics (LH does not have a number of picture limit). Take nice pics from all angles, specially the interior, blur out your plates and viola, you will have 10 times more luck of actually moving this baby.
Your market is VERY LIMITED with an In-State transfer only, so YES you will have to work a little harder.
25 posts and all I see is everyone trying to help you with great advice but your responses are like you don’t like help at all.

5 Likes

Yeah, I just don’t see anyone willing to take over a lease on something this expensive with a half assed post. We’ve seen cars under 200 a month here with way more info and pics.

2 Likes

thank you for a decent reply. lol

i’m actually not diffucult to deal with, i’m pretty simple. if interested, shoot me your #, i’ll send you pics/videos of whatever you’d like. Not that hard.

Dont know why a few of you are so hung up on the plate. It’s made to be funny, i have a real FL plate.

continues to ignore advice from trusted hackrs and experienced brokers

Good luck on the transfer, should be gone in no time

4 Likes

Because refusing to post pictures waves some red flags and then posting pictures with an out of state license plate shakes them even harder.

6 Likes

ok. cool. dont buy it then. lol

You asked why people were hung up in that issue and I explained it.

You’re literally arguing with a group of people, many who sell vehicles for a living, about showing the product you’re asking for people to spend thousands of dollars on. What possible reason do you have for trying so hard to make this process more difficult for yourself?

2 Likes

This has gone off the rails. If you want any chance of moving this car on this site, you should have this thread locked, deleted, whatever, and make a new thread with just the details and pictures and without all the back and forth below it. Otherwise feel free head on over to Swapalease!

1 Like

its obvious the OP doesn’t really care to move this vehicle. if someone is interested with the limited amount of information and pictures provided, they’ll contact the OP. lets just leave it at that…

2 Likes

yeah, pretty much. As evident by the mileage i don’t drive it. It sits 5 days a week.

So just as you said, if someone is interested, shoot me a pm i’ll send you whatever you need. Maintenance records, videos, pics, etc.

thanks.

1 Like

hopefully this is silver enough for people who for some reason think i’d lie about the color.

6 Likes

so quiet since that last pic was posted. LOL

Because nobody is interested? Great pic though.

We aren’t ripping into you, transparency is always appreciated, and aids in selling. Nobody wants to go look at or buy a used car sight unseen, to be fair right?

5 Likes

Why do they have to blur out the plates? Do you blur out your plates every time when you drive around everywhere? Tell me what can a person really gain from a license plate number? Unless they work in the DMV but even then what do they need your license plate number for? A DMV employee can find all your information with or without your license plate number. So really what’s the point of blurring out a license plate except following a stupid trend that one paranoid person started a long time ago.

1 Like