2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD Double Cab Z71 for $177/mo

pick out the truck and send me a PM or email and i’ll help you through it.

2 Likes

Looking at 2018 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
DOUBLE CAB STANDARD BOX 4-WHEEL DRIVE LT ALL STAR EDITION

Here is the deal I have right now. Want to get everyones input? This is for 39 month lease with 15k miles. They are also crediting the first month payment and initial fees!

Thanks for help/ input.

Mike

Ask them what 36 months and 24 months would be. I suspect 24 months might be better because of the large amount of rebates

24 months was worse at the MF went up.

They have now added a bedliner which helps residuals they say so payment down to $351??

Residual is not a number that the dealership can change based upon the addition of a bedliner. Ask them what money factor and residual they are using.

You can get residual values on edmunds forum to verify.

.00147 MF
53% Residual

These were the original values. I can ask but basically they came back with $351 payment.

Thoughts on this deal, as this is with 15K (not 10K) as some of the others, which adds about $50-$60 to the payment. Then they are giving a $673 credit (or rolling it in) so that would be $673/39 = $17.26 on the payment. So with all this change if I look at $351 - $55 (mileage) - $17.26 (rolling in) = $278.74.

Just want to try to compare apples and apples. Is this correct??

So here are the numbers I got from Edmunds:

.00147 and 53%
$3750 lease cash

I am guessing $3750 lease cash is money they have to discount with?

These MF and RV are exactly what I was quoted. So any input on this deal and also my adjustments in the previous post - are those correct.

The $3750 lease cash should be in addition to the dealer discount.

So the MSRP is $45,945
Initial Cap Cost (Dealer discount is how I read this?) $43,253 (this is a 5.8% discount - is that good?)
Rebate is $10,750 (does this include lease cash? I think this includes special incentives they have on this right now.)

Then the other “deal” they are doing is to make a true zero down thus the $673 credit.

So let me know where the lease cash fits and if my other assumptions are correct. Thanks

Rebate would include the lease cash. What other rebates are they using? I would consider 6% off a mediocre discount from msrp (akin to what you could get from fleet programs). That extra 7000 in rebates is huge - find out what those are. If that figure doesnt include flex cash, see if they can throw some in or further discount vehicle.

Here is what is included in the $10,750 rebate:

$3750 Cash
$3500 Stackable Cash
$1750 Incremental CCR Program
$1000 Cap Cost Reduction for Eligible Participants in The GM Employee
$750 GM Select market Incremental CCR Program

Total of $10,750

Thoughts - other deals?

Also are there any other rebates or adjustments?

See if they have any flex cash to apply to it (that row was blank on the picture you attached). Dealers can apply up to 2000, if they have it, 500 to 1000 is more typical.

OK so the $3000 stackable cash is the flex cash according to the dealer??

So does this deal sound good, just OK - thoughts for this brain trust?

Also, does anyome know how long This Chevy deals on the double cans will be available. Have a lease that ends fist of June and would like to wait about3-4 more weeks?

Nobody has a crystal ball as to what will happen every month. Current programs expire end of month, and what happens after that is a mystery

Maybe you could take delivery April 30 and buy yourself a few days

Farm Bureau discount ended a year ago

The post you are referencing is from MAY 2017. That’s 18 months old. No need to reply to an old thread to contradict information that was relevant in MAY 2017. Mods you should probably close this

1 Like