2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD Double Cab Z71 for $177/mo

sounds like you may be on a bonus truck all ready, usually most dealers will show the tag rebate on their website, you can just look and see if its got an extra 1500 dollar rebate.

will it be on the window sticker? i can drive over and look right now lol he’s pretty close.

nothing on the window sticker will show a bonus tag designation

use their website, should work fine. we list like so

1 Like

their site doesn’t list individual stuff like that.

the truck i want is a z71 with all star edition, $45k with $10k discount, so $35k. other dealerships in my area only have $1500 to $7000 off. does chevy only give those huge discounts to certain dealers on a rotating basis or something?

I went to Hamilton Chevy in Warren

there is only one code for Employee Pricing and that is GMS. You or an immediate family has to work for General Motors.

sign up for the GM Employee card and you will get the GMS pricing plus the GM Credit Card earnings too!!!

no all the rebates are the same for every dealer in that region.

I would be interested in a Silverado at that price.

I would kill for the deal OP got. I’m in his area, too bad my Chrysler lease still has 18 months through ally. I know some dealerships will let you get out of a lease with 12 months left but usually Chrysler does that if you’re getting a Chrysler again

Well, what you post is indeed true, but often times the non-GMS deal is better than the GMS one (no kidding). I have purchased (and leased) a number of GM vehicles and I always look for the best deal. Sometimes it is the GMS deal sometimes not.

I have the original GM card and I get a much better rebate than the GM employee card. The employee card last time I looked only rebated 1 percent. I can get a cash rebate better than that with other cards and use that cash on whatever.

Is there a way to contact you and get this deal, if it’s still available?

Is this deal available in SoCal?

Hi all,

Brand new. Good info on this site.
Local dealer is advertising $229/mo lease on Silverado double cab through the end of June. The fine print includes a competitive lease bonus. Does anyone know how much this competitive lease bonus is?
I’ve inquired about a deal and I’ll post it when they come back with numbers.

where are you located? wonder if employee discount could get it to $200 flat?

I wish I could trade in my 300 earlier

@ChevyPhil what is the current lease deal on this truck? I am in the bay area, Northern California.

Hi,

I’d love to get into a Z-71 with a crew can (4 door) and 20” wheels. Do you still have a good source for such a great deal? I live in Illinois but would be willing to come to Michigan to make a deal happen. I might have to trailer it to Illinois to avoid being taxed twice.

I think I could get a GM employee or supplier discount, 99’ or newer Conquest rebate, and would be eligible for the college grad discount, too.

Any help or advice you might offer would be great!!!

Thank you

Hi,

Do you have deals such as this?

I could probably qualify for GM employee or supplier, conquest, and college grad.

Thank you

Hi,

Do you have deals or resources in Illinois for such a deal?

I appreciate any help or advice.

Thanks!