2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD Double Cab Z71 for $177/mo

So this is $166.38 before tax! That’s insanely good.

I don’t even want a truck but at these prices 45k truck for $177 incl tax is hard to pass up.

Someone convince me or tell me why a truck is bad to just drive around?

1. Well for one, do you want the pickup-truck image thing ?

2. Do you live where it snows or ices up ? 2WD trucks don’t do well in snow.

3. Gas mileage is not so good or maybe even lousy.

Put a few hundred pounds in the bed and a truck does just fine in the snow without 4WD.

I know Ford does with Friends and Family. I think FCA does as well. Then there is supplier, which a lot of people qualify for.

Can you list the incentives:

@ChevyPhil @chevysalesgirl

Based on 60077 I am finding the following, Please let me know what I am missing:
CCR: $3000
Chevy Lease Loyalty: $1750
Bonus Tag: $3000 or $1500 ?
Regional CCR ?
Farm Bureau $500

that’s a strong discount. You can’t stack farm bureau with employee rebate. crazy Michigan deals.

here’s where i’m at.
40430 msrp
2.38%
.58 for 10k
6250 in rebate — employee 1500, lease loyalty 1750, 3000 ccr
selling price 36030/ discount 4400
282/month incl OC 8% tax, $850 out of pocket

1 Like

For bonus tagged trucks do they go from $3000 to $1500 on a lease ?

goes to $500 compared to purchase. the dropped the rates this month. trucks were always over 4%

1 Like

Anyone able to replicate? Seems too good to be true

Worth mentioning, we got an update in Michigan, if in a conquest lease for a double cab they are giving an additional 3000 dollars, this is NUTS. That means 9000 in lease rebates on a double cab. Sorry if anyone had asked me questions earlier, I hadn’t been available the last few days

1 Like

So that’s $3k in addition to the normal $1.5K Chevy conquest or $3k instead of the $1.5K conquest?

So for an employee price deal we get ~$4k off MSRP plus the $9k rebates. That would bring the cap cost of the OP’s $44475 MSRP down to ~$31475 which is very close to the $31200 cap cost as the OP posted.

It looks like anyone with the employee price certificate and a conquest lease could do this deal. Or without the employee price certificate but with the conquest lease could get if for ~$250-260 or so. That’s still a fantastic deal for a loaded 4x4.

Hello,
I am not finding the $9000 lease rebates:

So far without GSM:
$3000 CCR
$3000 Lease Conquest
$500 Farm Bureau
$500 Bonus Tag (if applicable on Vin)

Is there a regional CCR $2000 I am missing ?

Truck is cool. You can tow your sports cars to and from events :slight_smile:
Also no-one messes with you on the road since they respect the truck :slight_smile:
All your friends will become better friends with you and want you to help them move/pick up furniture etc etc
At 165, it is a no-brainer. Just renting one a few times a year would cost you as much.

At this price, sign me up. I’m in CA…probably worth driving a bit for it.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing ?

What I noticed is that when you have a truck(4x4 or otherwise) your friends on the third floor want your help moving that large sleeper sofa or that large freezer. So be forewarned that moving friends really heavy stuff is par for the course with a truck.

So just maybe that Fiat lease is the better option :slight_smile:

So your MSRP is $4K less and the monthly is $100 more than the OP??

1 Like

So yours 59% more expensive on a lower msrp car. What would it be on someone with gm employee and lease loyalty?

yeah. just depends on the area. it might be less depending on the employee code. haven’t really sat down with anyone on a 4wd crew.

Congrats and post a pic of your new ride