2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD Double Cab Z71 for $177/mo

I’m in metro Detroit, can you email me the dealer and salesperson?

Has anyone had any luck in Atlanta with this deal? I want to lease a 1500 Z71 and looking for a local dealer that understands or will do a similar deal.

what type of deal are you looking for? can probably help. i have no problem with quick sales with no gross. volume game

1 Like

Let’s talk Crew Cab and where we can figure it?

You have to qualify for GM Employee pricing, that cannot be thrown in. I work at a chevy buick gmc store in the DFW area.

Looking for the same deal he got, under $200 a month with tax, I have employee and all incentives except for military and State Farm. Anywhere in Metro Detroit area which 12 mile and telegraph Chevrolet could only get me cheapest 280 a month, didn’t really ask for details. Thanks!

Cheapest I got in ga is like 400 mo

Hello, my local Chevy dealer in Iowa is offering 2017 Silverado Double Cabs Z71 4x4 for $299 a month lease with first payment (and fees) down. These are $45,000 sticker trucks.

I don’t know what incentives they are using. It’s for everyone, no previous lease needed, no employee discount.

Basically to start taking advantage of competitive lease and loyalty lease deals I need to start somewhere.

So since i need a truck anyway, is this a decent deal they are offering? I don’t have any of the MF or residual information yet but I can get it. But if they won’t budge and want $299 a month with the previously mentioned first month payment and fees at drive off, is it ok?

They also have LT Cruze for $199 (again, not coming from a lease) and LT Malibu for $239. Those don’t sound as good as $299 for a loaded truck.

That’s a great deal. I am at 400 something here in Atlanta

I’m assuming those prices are for v6? I was at 320 locally with V8 Z71 (msrp around 46) with tax title tags down. I passed, waiting for under 300 deals. Still have my $50 Cruze lease until Jan so no hurry

sent a z71 v8 double out the door at 265 on friday with lease upfronts due( about 1000 dollars out of pocket)msrp of just north fo 46k

Why is it so much higher here then what you guys have been quoted? The dealers here act like they have no clue on lease deals.

a lot depends on the region

These incentives have been given to the dealers mid month, they have no idea what they are. They only work on the Double Cab and work best with a bonus tag vehicle ($1500).

Been in three dealerships here. Tried the double cab 1500 Allstar and 1500 double cab z71. All payments are in this high 400s.

these low prices are GM employee as well

I got code from employee. I guess friends and family #

any decent dealer should be able to talk to a previous customer with good relations and pull a supplier #. but to get the real good prices you need to have someone in the direct family that either works for or retired from GM. up here in MI we are in GM country and they are probably the largest employer over the years, so we see more employee deals than retail.

maybe if you have a really good friend they will give you the code as a “brother” or “sister” but if GM audits a deal they can get in some shit.

The $299 i am offered is not an employee price. Also they have a $265 for the v6 truck. The $299 is for the 5.3L.

So the only way I can really get that down is to find a bonus tag truck? How do you find out which ones those are?