2017 Chevrolet Volt LT $116, $0 out of pocket

quick google search says simpson chevrolet… not sure if its up-to-date though… hope that helps!

I tried did not come up for me

Yes, it’s Simpson Chevrolet. Ask for Jay Kim he’s the internet director. Also I did have the Asian conquest.

1 Like

cool thx for the reply! don’t know about you but im really enjoying the car so far!

Try your dealers again. I believe most of the good dealers will be able to deal again today with new super tags.

I closed an even better deal, but dealer asked not to leak numbers as if would not be able to be replicated.

Nice!! Bonus tag is $500, how much is super tag?

Sorry. Just got confirmation earlier that the $1000 super tags are for purchase only.

Is it possible for anyone that got a great deal to post a picture of their contract ? The dealer near my house wants to see to honor the price that is listed here. I live in SoCal btw.

Ray Whipp at Simpson Chevy in Irvine was most helpful to get all incentives. I ultimately didn’t buy with him because of color preference, but he was a straight shooter from the start and his offer helped with price matching. I would buy with him in any other scenario. DM me if you’d like his info.

What’s up with these tags? Can anyone enlighten me on exactly how they work? How many tags do dealers get? Who decides which customer gets the tags? etc

I leased a Cruze last week and got such a great deal, I tried again for a volt (to trade my Japanese lease). San Joaquin County has a $2k rebate on the Volt as well, so off I went.
This is where I am now…
I negotiated the deal and signed.
Volt LT
MSRP: 34,095
Sales Price: 30118
Incentives: 10610
One pay: $4500

I will get $3500 back between state and county so 36mo/12k effective is $1000 total

But, when I went to sign, I noticed there was a $595 acquisition which they would not waive. Not sure if I even should. With it, my MF is 0.0001 (or maybe 0.00001 not sure). They told me they have to confirm with GMF. I signed the deal but did not take delivery. Should I waive the MF? The LH Calc seems like paying acquisition is better. Anyone please help. I want to get the car tomorrow.

Hey, great deal man! I also wanted to lease a volt in the bay area and was wondering where you got that deal from. I’ve tried my local dealers, but none of them have budged too much.

I went to Tracy Chevy. Momentum Chevy was a waste of time. Where are you at? I had good experience with capital chevy, Tracy chevy, kuni and elk grove.

It’s usually a lower payment to leave the $595 in the cost on a 36 month lease.

1 Like

Great deal. I got my Volt LT last week for $4508 one pay (inclusive of the $595 acq fee).

MSRP $35,800
Negotiated price $31,995
Rebates $10,610
36/10 in MA

2 Likes

Finally pulled the trigger yesterday. Not the deal I really wanted, but fear of unknown got me…
Got the LT with couple of dumb option including dealer installed tint and tablet holder :frowning:
I usually tint my cars anyway, just have to add front windows to the existing bs dealer installed.
What is strange that I went to the same Weseloh where Carmine quoted me big numbers and would not offer me a dealer trade, other sales person had no problems trading and got me the car with $34720 sticker and couple of those “options”.
Total out the door $145 a mo with $1500 down, not the number I was looking for but close. Total discounts came to $10005, it was not tagged vehicle, price of me not pulling that trigger earlier.

Oh okay… I’m located in south bay and don’t think I can get to Tracy by end of today (which is when the conquest deal expires). And yeah I tried momentum, but that was a really bad experience… Capitol ran out of LT’s recently so I guess I’m out of luck. Oh well, thanks for the info!

Hi Stark, do you mind sharing the breakdown of your deal & did you talk to Brittany? I’m looking to go to Tracy Chevy today… Thanks a bunch!