2017 Chevrolet Volt LT $116, $0 out of pocket

hey guys, new here. Looking to lease in NorCal has anyone had any luck getting this deals ? please share and let me know. thank you

You are kind of late to the game but NorCal was rocking it with @ChevyPhil (San Jose) and Kuni in Sacramento. Just read the entire thread from top to bottom and there are also multiple Chevy posts all over this forum.

Most of the great deals involve bonus tags and $3k asian conquest so learn about all these and see which ones applies to you.

I started working on one today. Socal. $36k MSRP. Will post numbers when I get a deal done.

I am getting similar ā€œresultsā€ from him.
First he sent me something with array of downpayment from 2k to 5k???
then this quote:
Market value 36,385
Discount 3,601
Selling price 32,784
Doc fees 80
License 341
Tire fee? 8.75
Acquisition 595
Tax on collected items? 901.18
Total cap 34,709.93
Down/Cash Cap reduction -1,768,12
Rebate savings -9,860.00
Net cap 23,081.81
Base payment 215.20
Monthly tax 16.68
36 Month payment 231.88
Down/Cash Cap reduction 1,768.12
1st payment 231.88
Due on delivery 2000
Rate 0.00146
Annual miles 15,000
Residual 48%
Residual amount 17,464.00

In my opinion this is not such a good deal. Yes, I asked for 15k lease that I know dings residual, but he is not discounting the car as much as he previously did even thought the MSRP is higher. Also I kept asking him for no money down quote, but he still sneaking in the down payment. Yes I am capable of dividing 2k by 36 month and adding it to the payment, but why send me a quote I did not ask for. Shrug

I got an offer from Lori today
$195 + tax a month for 34265 msrp and 12k a year with $2390 down, they all love down payment donā€™t they :frowning:
I am guessing they sold their quota of Volts for the month or I donā€™t have the charm that most of you do, because I am just not getting the same result from the same sales people.

Not every deal is the same. I tried to get 2 people the same deal I got. But no way I can replicate what I got. It sucks coz Iā€™m getting it from the same dealership. FYI, MF this month is .00062. Dealer discounts varies.

I agree, it seems they hit their mark and put the brakes on the deals because they know we need the $3k to get any kind of a good payment, so they are holding off on discounts. Oh well, the good thing is I donā€™t have to get the car right now, just fishing for good deals :slight_smile:

I got $3804 discount on a $35800 car. We bought 2, 1 is $35900 withe same discount on a 12k/yr at $158/month. $1500 down

1 Like

are u currently leasing? if so, which make/model?

1 Like

I am leasing four cars right now, two Chevys one Ford and one Hyundai - crazy ha?

wow! yeah thats crazy :slight_smile: really weird quotes for you though, seeing as how one of your leases is asianā€¦ here is what another user got from Lori just a few days ago:

"I could not get as low as that, but this is what I got in case it helps as ref. to anyone. In San Diego, CA.

2017 Volt LT with Leather and Convenience Package (MSRP of $35,910.

Down: $1000 (Get back $1500 from State, so +$500 Includes 1st Payment.
35 Payments of $187.04 Including Tax
15K Miles, 36 Month lease.
Residual is $16,047.20

Didntā€™ get into MF and such since I liked the deal."

Iā€™m surprised you couldnā€™t get something similar, esp since the aforementioned user also needed 15k miles. hmm, maybe try Lori again and mention that to her?

Gave up and drove to Irvine this weekend.
Hereā€™s what I got for the LT:
1500 down= 0 after rebate
131 a month. Good luck

3 Likes

One deal that was done last Friday in San Diego area

Volt Lt with leather/bose/comfort
$36,385
36/12k
$1500 due at signing
$145 (8.75% tax inclusive) monthly

Thatā€™s an amazing deal. You can get that price with $4.2k MSRP and $10860 rebates. Good job!!

Anyone get a good deal from a dealership in the Bay Area? Iā€™ve been trying, but no one seems to be giving an LT model for <$135-140/month with $1500 down.

good for you!
I am planing on doing the same if nobody locally comes through with a similar deal.
Mind PMing me with dealer/salesperson info? unless you are ok posting it here.

This deal comes to $214 a mo including tax which is almost as bad as what she offered to me. I really am not that desperate to go back and beg them for a better deal. If they donā€™t want to make a deal I am out. Considering I am a repeat customer for her, I am not impressed a bit.
Sorry, had to edit, the deal you are referring to is a little better deal because itā€™s on the model with leather mine was not, but still not that great imo anyway.

Anthony Jacovides 714 625 9315.

1 Like

is that w/ asian conquest?

He wonā€™t pick up, can you please give the dealer name? Thanks