2017 Charger Scat Pack

This was back in March of this year… My experience during my lease return is what did it for me. I my lease return was under mileage and in immaculate condition with new tires. Chrysler Capital has to make their money somehow, so I got a bill for over $1k for a bunch of small mumbo-jumbo, small nicks on the rims, etc… Straight nickel & dimed me to death. Sort of like a hospital charging $23 for aspirin. I’m still going thru a dispute with them.

Did you get the pre inspection done? What was determined that needed to be fixed on that?

interesting.
My experience was a long time ago, but it was a good one. The car had even been hit once and I didn’t repair it but pocketed the money instead. “Inspector” didn’t even notice the bumper was crooked (not his fault; even the repair shop who did the estimate for insurance didn’t notice it until I pointed out the gap difference from left to right). Times change, of course, and I’m sure your experience was a bad one. You just never know, though.

Are you negotiating a deal based on USBank or Chrysler Capital?

It all depends on the current incentives.

What’s currently killing pricing is the lowered residual. It was 64% and now it’s 52% for a 36 month 10k mile lease.

I think lease incentive might be $4,500, but won’t be enough to offset the 12% drop in residual.

I am using math based on Chrysler. The latest dealer said 10% off msrp and $5xx whatever a month on a 45k sticker car, I said and $3750 lease cash from cc and they said that’s in the 4500 discount already!? What? The selling price is separate from a rebate. Crooks
Hey also, I am working on a challenger not charger, sorry. Steve white manager sent me some rude emails today so I told them I wasn’t doing business. I offered $400 with fees and 1st mo on the $45k scat and my trade is even up on payoff, so nothing there but tax savings. He said I can’t add and should consider a new career since I work for a dealer myself. Haha. He said over $500

Sorry you’re having bad luck. Had no issue with either lease. Sales rep has always been great to me. I drive 3+ hours to get there rather than dealing with the scum in the Raleigh area.