2017 Charger Scat Pack Lease Deal

That’s correct. I got a hold of the corporate incentives department at Chrysler and the IDL wording specifically says the Scat Pack is exempt this month.

That’s too bad to hear about the Scat Pack! How often do deals like this come up on these types of cars (V8 American muscle cars)? I am definitely looking at getting into one for my next lease after my current lease is up. I have 1 year left on my fully loaded Kia Cadenza at 255 per month including tax and would want to get into something a little more exciting.

Off topic but did you have to put much down to get 255/m? Thinking it could be a good lease for someone in my fam if those deals still exist

I only paid for the fees, 1st month and dmv costs and acquisition fee (595) up front. You have to look out for big lease cash offered by Kia for leftover models and a dealership that has them in stock. If they are willing to move the car you can get a pretty good deal. This Cadenza had a MSRP of close to 43k and the lease cash on a 2 year/24k mile lease was 8500. I got around a 15% dealer discount off of MSRP plus the 8500 in lease cash. I did not qualify for any other cash (loyalty, competitive, etc.). It is a very comfortable ride with a lot of technology for the price but I only drive on weekends now and want something a little more exciting.

Just so you know, the finance guy was not very happy with the deal especially when I chose not to add any of the protection plans. He claimed that someone messed the numbers up and I needed to pay an extra 15 dollars a month. Luckily, I had a signed contract from initial deposit I had put down.

It’s not a Scat Pack, but since the demise of the 2017 Scat Pack deals due to loss of the IDL cash, I’ve been scouting 2016 SRT 392’s for the same 36 mo / 10k mile lease terms. It doesn’t seem worthwhile to start a new thread given how similar the vehicles are.

General knowledge and terms:

Chrysler financial
61% residual for 36 months, 10k miles/year
MF of 0.00006
Essentially no other incentives, though some quotes reference an MABC incentive of waiving the acquisition fee
Others (I believe mistakenly) have included a $1k Lease Conquest incentives. To my knowledge, that doesn’t exist this month for the SRT

Probably the best overall deal I’ve received thus far:

$55,280 MSRP

$49,780.00 includes all incentives
$ ​ 2,932.00 Title, taxes lic, & processing fee
$52,712.00 Net Cap Cost

.00006 Money Factor
61% Residual for 36 months for 10,000 miles per year
$33,721 Residual Amount

Estimate Breakdown on Title, taxes lic, & processing fee​
$2,095 Virginia Sales Tax​
$ ​ ​ 78 ​ Local county business tax
$ ​ ​ 699 Dealer Processing Fee
$ ​ ​ ​ 60 DMV

$2,932​ Title, taxes lic, & processing fee​

Lease payment & cash due options

1.1st payment of $533 due at lease signing, $0 cash down towards the lease. (Total due at delivery $533)

2. 1st payment of $452. plus $2,932​ Title, taxes lic, & processing fee due at lease signing (Total due at delivery $3,384)

I’m not totally thrilled, and I may try to see if I can have any luck with further reductions in the sale price. The lack of any real incentives definitely hurts. I’m certainly open for thoughts or suggestions.

HK

Dealer just hit me with a quote of 579/month plus $3k down on a 39/12k lease. Lol no.

I replied back with US Banks current lease numbers of 62% RV and .00159 MF plus $1k lease cash for a 2017 Charger Scatpack.

It would put the specific car I’m looking at closer to $478/ month tax and fees included and that’s with only $1k down. Now we wait…

I’m in PA.

PA, I am a dealer rep out of Northern VA for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM… Maybe I can be of service. I have a couple of leases done with the Hackers and would love to see if I can earn your business as well.

Feel free to send me your specs or choose something in my inventory at www.dulleschryslerdodgejeep.com and email me privately at eglover@dullesmotorcars.com Please include your zip code as PA has 2 tax rates depending if you live in Philly or not.

Email sent, thanks again.

Let me know if this guy replies to you. He did not give me any numbers at all. Good luck to you.

Give him a chance. People try to get in touch with loberant with no or little success all the time, yet he’s considered a good person to deal with and has great deals.

1 Like

Well i wanted to see how good of a deal he gives. Again, just saying my experience. Hope he gives away the store to our community. Was looking for a friend thats all.

Honestly, if you’re comfortable with those numbers, take a look at a 2016 SRT 392 lease. By paying sales tax and tags upfront, I had quotes of $420-$440/mo on a 36 month, 10k/year lease. And it’s quite a bit nicer than a Scat Pack.

HK

NY13.

I am so sorry for the delay on the numbers. I will do better going forward. I hit a bit of a roadblock with my how my deals were being put together by my management and the way they were doing it would not fly for the Forum members and I would be a laughing stock here.

This Forum is not looking for the “Average” deal. And I was not going to waste your time on something you would find offensive. I should have communicated the delay regardless.

I now have things in order here all the way up to my GM and how we present to Forum inquiries. Full transparency of the numbers with complete deal structures and a dedicated manager putting them together.

My goal here is to be regarded as a go to person for the CDJR brands. Each interaction, closed or not, can have a ripple effect throughout the Forum for me. I have to be mindful of that.

If you are still interested, I can have something tangible for you tomorrow when I am back in the office.

3 Likes

When you add Alfa Romeo to your CDJR portfolio, let me know. I’ve got my eye on the Giulia sometime next year :slight_smile:

1 Like

V:

We would kill if we could get the Alfa Romeo here.

I’ll keep you posted.

And keep me posted as well. I was thinking about the same - I wish Elliot moved to Alfa :slight_smile:

Thank you. I understand. Sure if you can run some numbers please let me know.

@NY13 I don’t think “reply” works as expected. I replied to @CDJRElliott and I think you did too, but it does not show it in our posts.

1 Like

So it’s not only @ng0 and I that are having this problem. We reported it, but it hasn’t been fixed.

I think it only applies to when you reply to the last post. At least for me, I believe.