2017 C43 AMG Sedan - $778/month (will offer incentive) - Utah

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

C63 is less doable when you live in a place that gets a decent amount of snow and you live on a hill. Would have loved to get one otherwise, and the E63 is a little out of my price range.

A $2k incentive would be pretty doable. Above that, I might see what I can get rid of the X3 for instead, especially since I’d rather keep the C43.

Congrats, you’re the first guy to start the same conversation about these AMG vehicles. It’s turning into the car worlds equivalent of Godwins Law: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin’s_law.

The OP is trying to offload his leased vehicle, most of this thread is waffle.

To @biturbo kudos on your patience, hope you’re able to find someone soon to take it over. I think in a fairly isolated market like Utah it should go fairly easily for ~$700p/m, no need to subsidise it more in order to make it look more competitive 500 miles away in Cali. Try and get a gauge on what the 2019’s are going for in Utah and make sure your price is competitive. If using swapalease go for one of the more basic listing options and negotiate them down on price as they try and add a lot of pointless marketing addons which won’t help in moving it.

Eh, it’s cool. It isn’t a great lease, AMG cars (even the fake ones) don’t lease super great anyway, and Utah is a tougher market to get awesome deals in. I expected a rough crowd. I’ve still gotten a lot of useful feedback. Thanks for the advice!

2 Likes