Off Topic Landfill

Amazing price, where did you find this lease?

lease swap app.

You can find great deals over at bimmerpost in the f80/f82 section.

Yup. Thats why its always shocking to see people paying 6-700 for a non M 4 series.

A m series in the 600s isn’t common

cough cough fake amg, jk nice car but the 43 amg’s are basically a “350/550” esque sport models, the monthly seems inflated to me, those mid level engines were $500ish level cars to lease not 6-700. Just my 2 cents. Swapalease should work for you, just be competitive with the pricing and I wouldn’t mention anything about the damage the car had, that’s just leverage against you and besides that you got it repaired at a dealership and it’s a body part that has nothing to do with safety of the car (i.e frame damage)

edit: maybe offer a buyer incentive on shipping if out of state, you should get a lot of interest for california buyers imo.

you’re in a bit of a tough spot, in all honesty the c43 is a keeper but maybe im just a car guy. Im sure you can find a nice big suv like the qx60 or something similar to be a kid hauler.

I don’t know if ribbing the guy calling his car a fake AMG is helpful.

Swapalease should work for you, just be competitive with the pricing and I wouldn’t mention anything about the damage the car had, that’s just leverage against you and besides that you got it repaired at a dealership and it’s a body part that has nothing to do with safety of the car (i.e frame damage)

edit: maybe offer a buyer incentive on shipping if out of state, you should get a lot of interest for california buyers imo.

insightful or what?

1 Like

Heading that direction!

Definitely agree about not mentioning the damaged light you fixed. No need to make people skittish.

This is not an impossible mission. You’ll find a taker.

hey you know after all these amg wars the threads get shut down pretty quickly, thought I would chime in for once :joy::joy::joy::joy:.

If I didn’t already get something else I would bite at this if you included $3k incentives. 17 months with this and then getting into something else is appealing to some people. You might be able to offer less incentives somewhere else.

1 Like

No Down Payment on the Assumption Brother.

I haven’t paid anything more than plates and first month upfront since I leased my 2003 s2000.

1 Like

That is a really high monthly! My wife and I finalized (not picked up yet) at 2019 with $68K MSRP for $2,100 DAS at $575 base payment (added wheel/tire, 3 year maintenance, and $5,000 lease waiver), which bumped it up to $700. I think you need an incentive for sure to move a 2017 vs a 2019 refresh model!

The car is a lot of fun as I owned a few AMGs in my time. I don’t think it is a “fake” AMG at all. Has all the power and more than the lovely than the 55K engines (C55/CLK55). If C32 was considered an AMG, why not a V6TT?

your base payment is really good on the 2019. not sure that the waiver + tire + maintenance is worth an extra 125/month (i’d only go for the maintenance) but make sure to post details details after finalizing

Well we live in Boston and I already blew out 3 tires on my CLS so we had to get it. It was really expensive but I already spent $340x3 on tires, fixing/refinishing the wheel x2 at $200/each and last blow out cracked the wheel so paid $1000 for the wheel. Again, if we lived in NC still, def would NOT have taken it but New England area sucks!

1 Like

Car has been ready but since we did registration out of state and state of Mass doesn’t believe in temporary plates, we can’t physically take it :frowning:

1 Like

I’ll go off topic one last time, amg’s catchphrase is “one man one engine” it doesn’t matter if its a i4 or a tt v12 if its not hand assembled then it technically isnt a “real amg,” and oh by the way the 43 and 53 aren’t fast by any means compared to what an amg should be those “old” 55 amgs were doing 0-60 in 4.5 seconds almost 10-15 years ago, the 63s are doing it in as low as 3.2 seconds and average 3.5s, for comparison the new m5 is 3.2ish 0-60 and the m550ix is 0-60 in 3.9 seconds, the 43 and 53 are “slow” for an amg at 4.5 seconds honestly when comparing them to the “real” amgs. Plain and simple if mb wants to call the 53 and 43 amg’s they need to do better. Oh and the 53 should be a twin turbo v8 like what bmw did with the m550i.

So out of curiosity , I’m shopping for a new lease . I’m willing to spend up to 600$ a month . And kind of had my heart set on the stinger gt1 or gt2 , but the offers are pretty insane I’m getting . Such as 581 on 36/12 . And 622 . Both for gt1. How does one go about hiring a broker to find you a deal in the tri state area