2017 Buick Envision Preferred (loaner and not loaner vehicle)

Got the following identical quotes with $555 lower down on a loaner.
How does this deal look. Anything to note and which one is a better deal.

Thanks!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2017 Buick Envision]

MSRP: [$36,995]
Selling Price: [$33,200]
Rebates: $6600

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [12,000]

MF: 0.00064
Residual: 57%

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$1,200] Not loaner / or $555 due -Loaner with 2k miles
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$211.24] ($195.14 + Tax)

Zip Code: [94507]
Sales Tax Rate: [8.25%]

Leasehackr Score: [15.2] (this is for the non loaner)

They’re only discounting the loaner $645?

Right the loaner has 2k miles and the only difference is the down payment is lower by $645. I assume that’s no good? How does the deal look for the non loaner / overall? Thanks

Looks like a solid deal either way, although I would think you could press for a few more bucks off the loaner, although as is, I’d probably pay the extra 18 bucks to get the new car smell.

Do you have a breakdown of the $6,600 in rebates?

1 Like

Where are you located? I am not seeing anywhere close to $6,600 in lease cash/incentives.

I saw a pretty high rebate listed for having a current gmc/buick lease-- If I remember correctly it was 3 or 4k on either an Envision or Arcadia (2017 models)

There is a 3k current gmc/Buick lease loyalty incentive

What is the other $3,600?

There’s 350 from GMF as well, so that leaves $3250 unaccounted four.

The residual is the same for both the loaner and non-loaner?

In OP’s Zipcode (CA), there is an extra $2K Select Market Bonus Cash that is not available in my Zipcode (NC). Maybe the other savings are IVCs.

$3,000 for current GMC & Buick leases

with the higher miles on the loaner they will lower the residual

I work at a dealer contact me

What kind of incentives are there on a 2017 Envision in the NJ area?

I thought the rule of thumb (at least at Chevy), was that the residual stayed the same unless the car had over 7500 miles when purchased. Does GMF treat Buick/GMC leases different?

1 Like

For What it’s worth, Simpson Buick is doing $0 driveoff $199/month Buick Envision Preferred deals. Plus you get the Costco card. So unless I have missed something that’s a better deal than the loaner deal that was posted. You’ll need a Buick/GMC lease in the household to qualify.

http://www.simpsonbuickgmcbuenapark.com/

In all fairness, that deal is for 10k. The OP is for 12. The OP’s MSRP is 100 bucks higher, so not that much different. OP deal is ballpark 244/month for the new one after adding in the 1200 sign on into the payment.

not that I know of. they just buy the miles used on the demo. if its over a certain amount