2017 BMW X5 40e Hybrid @SoCal

Hi, Vaqua. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! Your info is incredibly helpful for anyone who is in the market for a new BMW. If it is possible, could you please tell me the name of the sales advisor you worked with at the McKenna BMW dealership in Norwalk? Thank you

Great deals, love my 40e!

Ok, you guys encouraged me to see what I could do on a X5. What can I do to get better numbers? No MSD available as you know
X5 17xt drive 40e
MSRP 74270
Price 68795 (7%)
Doc 499
Lieu tax 1043
12K miles
RV 57%
MF 0.00190 (!)
5000 lease rebate as cap reduction
5000 drive off (first payment, fees and insurance, upfront taxes, 2000 cash down
Base payment 764. 826 with tax

I got them to discount to about 10% now, so price to 66,843
2500 down, 840
5,000 down 763
7500 down 686

Is MF negotiable without MSDs?

MF is negotiable if it is inflatedā€¦On leasehackr everyone seems like they try and get the BASE MFā€¦

AND I thought BMW ended the MSD program?

They did end it. But I am wondering if I can negotiate the MF down without that. 4.2% apr seems way high

He is saying he wonā€™t adjust MF down. At 10% discount. I think I need more off for this to be acceptable. Any thoughts are appreciated

Try a few other dealers. You should shoot for at least invoice, minus incentives. MF is .0015. Greg Poland from Pacific BMW will give you a decent deal.

Iā€™m in arizona. Iā€™m well below invoice already. Just wish I could cap reduce more. Since he wonā€™t adjust MF, is it too much to ask for closer to 15% off sticker?

Greg sells all across the country. You mean you would not fly out to LA and drive the car back, for a good deal?

Haha, actually I would. Timing is kind of tricky, but I will look into it. Thanks man.

How on earth did your discount go up, your down payment go up, and your monthly end up being HIGHER? Serious games they are playing.

Those last payments are inclusive of tax, so really down somewhat. Since he isnā€™t negotiating on rate, but has gone down on price twice, I think I can go a little lower and get my payment below 700. Would be happy there.
Unable to find same featured car in San diego, LA, Denver, phx. Hope it works

Do a search on this site for the thread ā€œLeasing a BMW X5 Xdrive40e iPerformanceā€ it has some really good tips on leasing this vehicle. I just leased this SUV for my wife and posted the deal points.

We just leased one for my wife. Weā€™re in Florida.

$75k sticker
$3k down (included taxes, misc fees, and first monthā€™s payment)
3 years, 15k miles per year
$815 a month (includes taxes)

Just made agreement on ours,
X40e
36/12
Mf .0015
5k down inclusive of all
694/month
Im happy

Just leased a 65k msrp x5 40e
9k dealer discount including fleet discount
5k bmw rebate ( the fleet discount of 1500 cuts down the total rebate offered from bmw from 6k to 5k)
36/12
Total 14k off the 65k car
5k drive off
Payments are 460 tax included. No msd
Is that a good deal?

Seems like a great deal especially given there are no msd anymore. Good job!

Can you share the dealer info?