2017 BMW i3 REx lease - 36mo / 10k mi / $298mo

Except for the fact that an E300 won’t save me $120 on gas every month and can’t be charged with free electricity with the solar panel system on the house I just bought.

The key here was that I said “in his view”. You don’t know - he does - what can or can’t be done. But sure, maybe he just didn’t want to bother.

I also have a question on a lease offer. Could anybody help?

2017 BMW I3 REx at North CA - with tech package, moonroof, and backup cam
MSRP $55,145
Inital Cap Cost $48,971
Lease term 30 months & 10k miles per year (eligible to CA rebate of $2.5k which I will apply afterwards)
Residual 61%
Rebate $7.5k
Customer cash down $4,995
Amount due at start $6.9k (include initial fees, taxes, and DMV; does not include any deposit)
Monthly payment $226.57 + $20.39 tax

Try not to put anything down. and seems like they marked up the MF to 0.00172, ask them to use the base MF which is currently 0.00152(but it will change in 5 days). and push more discount before incentives.

Hey new to leasing can someone tell me if this is good?

2017 i3 rex fully loaded pretty much all packages trims etc

36 Month Lease

12K Miles/Year

$4,781 Due at signing

Payment: $458 including tax.

MSRP $55700

I am on the east coast and this payment includes the rebate.

Based on what I saw on this forum I thought I could get less but I negotiated and looked around for a couple of months and this is the best I could do.

Hello everyone,

I find the group buy idea interesting. With MSD’s now dead and CVRP on hold here in CA, what other options exist to maximize discounts?
Any other groups out there looking to lease the i3?
thanks

I am down! For 2017 Rex