2017 BMW 740i $782 $0 Down 10k/36

I wish I had a budget of 850 for my sedan :smirk: WHAT A DEAL!!! god bless!

I am interested too. Can you please send dealer info. Thanks

Greg Poland offered a similar deal. Dunno if OP is working with him, donā€™t want to step on any toes.

1 Like

This is tristate area? Or out west? Guessing due to tax rate. If tri state pls let me know

Out west I belive, Iā€™ve tried a few dealerships in the tri state area, no luck. Was getting ridiculous numbers ($1200-1650)ā€¦

Best bet would be to get a deal like this on the west coast and have the car shipped

West coast. From what I heard Bmw dumped some leftover 7 inventory on them so deals are out there. They are low optioned though.

I didnā€™t realize till you mentioned it now but yea itā€™s super lightly optioned. Heated seats and leather - thatā€™s it. No HUD, LDW, BSMā€¦where is my executive package!!!

Yeah there all base models with one package and maybe 19in wheels. Not really worth it to me.

boooooo :unamused: ā€¦

Hi there , I just got a 2017 540i xdrive luxury line with everything except the bang ofulsen system, msrp $70k. 0 down just first month payment 36 months 12k a year with taxes included $894 a month.

Pretty bad deal if you ask me

lmao thatā€™s terribad. Thatā€™s more than a 7 series at 84k MSRPā€¦

I shopped around four dealerships all around the same for the new 540i. Especially with nothing down

nothing down or nothing due at signing.

Nothing down at all at signing no fees just registration and first payment

Does it have fleet? Iā€™m still wayyy under considering MSRP and payment.

For a point of reference I have one with an MSRP of 66k and itā€™d be about 700 + tax with 1st month and dmv due upfront

Yeah this was in Massachusetts and I got a fleet discount from the university too.

So then it would be closer to 650-40 + tax. This deal is from the tristate

Sounds like I got screwed didnā€™t know about the deals on here. But I shopped at four places all came the same