2017 BMW 740i $782 $0 Down 10k/36

I have a dealer that is offering me the following for a 2017 BMW 740i:

MSRP: $84,405
Sales Price: $68,405
Residual: 55% ($46,422)
MF: .00150
Drive-offs: $2,524 (includes TTL, 1st month and $925 acq fee.)
Term: 36 months, 10,000 miles a year

Tax: 8.75%
Payment: $782 (with tax $851)

It doesn’t make the 1% rule on the MSRP with taxes even with a $16,000 discount off. My current lease going back is a $455 before taxes a month 2015 BMW 550i with MSRP around 74k

What do you guys think?

Forget the 7 series. The real question here is how in the world did you get a 550 for $455 a month???

2 Likes

Woww, thats a big discount!! is this a manager special or a loaner? does it have miles on it? Its a far deal i would say. I’ve been shopping around for a 5 series and the cheapest quote I have today is $719 with 1000 drive off for a 63k car.

Looks really good. That’s an awesome deal. I would take it.

The 550i was a executive demo with a ton of miles on it. Put 7 MSDs down also and paid the tax for the lease up front.

Couple that with a crazy high residual on a 24/10k lease and boom you have $455.

1 Like

Is this including fleet?

Car is already “punched” so no fleet can be added. I asked :frowning:

Ahh so it’s a demo. I recently got a friend of mine into a demo 6 series, $83k MSRP, $750 (including LA tax) a month with 0 drive off.

No not a demo. 0 miles car sitting on the lot. They have like 10 of them just sitting new.

What the F? Why would it be punched if it has 0 miles? Are they selling them as used cars?

Pretty sweet deal for a 7. I just got quoted $1650/mo with $0 down on a demo 740 msport $97kmsrp. (7.5% tax inc in payment)
The dealersships in the Chicagoland area are really a PITA to work with…

Do you mind sharing dealership info @Phantomcypher please?

Mind sharing dealer info?

Go for it phantom!! I think the fact that you pulled into the dealership in your Maserati looking to lease a 7 series got you the discount.

Ps if you want to transfer the Maz, I am all ears :slight_smile:

Coz he is the phantom that’s why!!

@Justlooking & @theesoterictruth sent PMs.

I would’ve listed it but Maserati Capital doesn’t allow for lease transfers…

1 Like

This is in Cali right?

1 Like

The more I think about this the more I like this deal. 7 series for under 800, what a deal. If only they had msd lol, that would be almost a 700 dollar deal

I believe the day bmw stopped taking msd is the day most of their leases stopped making the 1% rule. This is the new normal for bmw now.

There was an incentive (presumably a large one) that was expiring, they ‘punched’ the car as sold to collect the incentive before it expired.

1 Like