2017 BMW 740i $782 $0 Down 10k/36

Some places just aren’t very competitive

1 Like

whats the MSRP on this car? MF? did they give you any discount?

you did buddy!! You should have come here first. Sorry for that :slight_smile:

70k 540 is missing a decent amount of options actually. They got one over on you so just learn for next time.

540i starts at at $56,450, so at $70k I would say it does have a fair amount of options.

1 Like

Front massaging seats? I mean thats the only thing that really matters!

And does it look like this one I saw at the UDE? :wink:

(not actual price of that one)

how do i get black rims??

It does but not “everything but B&O”. Prob no DHP or rear seat ent. Might have remote parking and some other autonomous features.

Msrp was $70k and I got it for $63k. My credit score wasn’t that great and got a 0.0025 MF. That boosted payment up but remember I walked out of there with absolutely no down payment no fees all taxes included and just first monthly payment. I went to four dealerships and this was the best deal. I know some people put money down and even seven months security deposit. Plus this was newest 540i luxury line.

$900 a month for a 63K 5 series??? Worst deal I have ever heard. Is it a M5? Lol.

Sorry about that man. That stings. They robbed you blind. In fact, I would call the Police right now and report them.

Food for thought = You could have purchased the car for $900

For not much more, you could have leased a new 3 series AND a Corvette.

No and, errrr, no

…20 char.

63K over 5 year financing is $1050 a month BEFORE taxes and such.

63K over 6 year financing is $875 a month BEFORE taxes and such.

Corvettes lease for $500 a month in Michigan with $999 down on 24/12 terms.

3 series Bimmers lease for $299 in the Motor City Area.

Where are these crazy 24/12 month leases for $500 currently on Corvettes? Give me a link…they’re all 36/5k leases for $500…

Not without a large drive-off…

what color is that? its sick, i was stuck on getting white but i want this color now! i see carbon fibre accents on the mirror is this a M or something?

Leased a 2018 740 in SF Bay Area.

$20K off sticker is doable with all the incentives (fleet, holiday etc.) and rebates (loyalty). There are still some 2017s around which are leasable.

Payment comes to under 0.85% per month.

Thanks for your post.

I happen to be looking to lease a BMW 7-Series and would love some more detail on which particular incentives and rebates you were able to utilize.