2017 BMW 330i Wagon - $216+tax

yeah, I learned that one already ;). The thing that scares me is it stores the data from the JB+/JB4 in the car’s computer. If there’s an engine/tranny issue needed under warranty, they’re gonna investigate. Granted, the likelihood of something catastrophic happening in 2 years is very slim. However, I have no luck unless it’s bad luck! I’m still contemplating though.

this might be a great addition to the Diesel version of the wagon, since it’s quite slower than the gas counterpart.

??? The diesel has more torque than the 320i or 330i. The 330e beats it.

still got 11 months left on my current lease~ I really want a wagon too hopefully there will be plenty of 2018s with similar incentive.

Why did you want out of the E-300? Ennui? I would think the 3 series would feel small by comparison?

I wrote a thread about buyers remorse on the E300 pretty much immediately after getting it. I got caught up in working the deal and got the car without much thought. Nothing wrong with the E300 - it’s a great car but made me feel like a bit of a gaffer.

Possible if it is a higher msrp diesel and incentive isn’t factored in.

https://www.autonation.com/cars/WBA8J1C38HA018597

goodluck.

For BMW wagons you are probably safe. My understanding is that there will be a final 2019 model year F31 wagon. After that we might not get the upcoming G21 wagon in the US. What will go away in 2019 is the diesel version. There will only be a 330 gas model offered in the 2019 model year.

You might also check out the Buick Regal TourX wagon. It is a re-badged Opel Insignia. It will likely not be as nice as the BMW but depending on how it does sales wise there might be some deals on them when your lease is winding up.

Wish we could get a 330i wagon with rear drive and the six-speed manual. Or a 340i… :sunglasses:

Don’t tease

20 characters (let’s reduce it to 10 eh?)

I’ve tried replicating this deal in the Bay Area with no luck. The lowest selling price I was able to negotiate was $44k.

here’s one just posted, more expensive but not a bad deal by any means

their residual is a lower that what I’ve found on Edmunds.

mileage adjustment 2020202

Like Jalop said, and dealers can’t change RV anyway. So you can be rest assured.

They may not be able to change the residual, but they may be dumb and put the wrong one in.

So, now we have to consider this also when shopping for deals? :grin:

1 Like

Is there a manual wagon available in the US?

It’s quite true. Helped a buddy close a deal on a loaner in ga, and the dealer put in the wrong residual 3 times. Was double dipping the mileage adjustment.

Yep, need to watch for correct mileage adjustment.