2017 BMW 330i Wagon - $216+tax

If $3k is LEASE cash, I would expect that it wouldn’t be included in the advertised price. Not sure if BMW 3k is lease only or for finance also?

Is for finance too. And you know how some (most) dealers are. Load up every rebate possible to get the cheapest looking price.

Yeah, then sure. That’s what I thought, but you said “lease cash”, so wanted to clarify. With Volvo there was finance/lease and lease only cash which made life easier.

Here’s another wagon that popped up. If they don’t have the lease cash applied then it’s a steal.

If already applied, it’s still a pretty solid price. MSRP is probably pushing $53-54k.

https://www.critz.com/used/WBA8K3C31HA023617.htm?utm_source=CarGurus&utm_medium=referral

MConte, this is a sweet deal on the wagon. I’m a long roof man too, so a tip of that hat to you twice for taste and an excellent deal.

I contacted the dealer and haven’t heard back. But not sure that car qualifies since it is not a loaner (1-owner)? I’m new to this so not sure whether this will still qualify as a loaner? Will update if I hear anything.

It shows as registered to the dealer with 30 miles on it. So chances are very high that it’s a dealer loaner car.

P.S. If you haven’t already, when they call just say “I am curious if the price listed online includes the BMW $3000 lease credit or not, if not then I am extremely interested in buying by the end of the month” and leave it at that. If it does include it, I’d still inquire about a lease quote, but then can basically be like “welllll, if it was $3k cheaper I’d be buying a plane ticket today” or whatever.

1 Like

Call them it makes you seem far more serious (I would be a lurker has already called on it). If you don’t like calling use Conte’s script and then add a redirect “thanks but please just email me the itemized lease worksheet”

@MConte05 long roof love

1 Like

Thanks guys. Didn’t catch that it was registered to the dealer. Might give them a call tomorrow. I agree that someone has probably already reached out!

Someone might have reached out, but no one might have closed. If it’s the car you are looking for, no time like the present! I’d call em up around 10-11am their time. Seems most sales people are sleepy by then, haha.

My name is Philip Ellison and I work in sales at Critz BMW where this wagon was listed. I heard about this forum from the 10+ people calling and emailing about this deal.

The short of it - it was sold yesterday to someone who read this forum. The lease credit was not yet applied to the asking price, and he did receive a payment well under $300/mo.

How it works - these are former loaner vehicles. If you visit CritzBMW.com and search “Pre-Owned Inventory”, not CPO Inventory, sort results by mileage, and every vehicle under 5,000 miles is a former loaner vehicle available for lease or purchase.

My direct line is (908)528-3133 if you would like to speak to me about vehicle specific options. Solid post!

6 Likes

@wildebeest see what I’m saying, the lurkers bro. Philip I recommend you take a look at @BMW_Dave post history. Welcome.

Not knocking the lurkers either, just pointing out to wild how fast you have to act.

2 Likes

Some days I wish there were a way to lock people out who don’t actually post…

Anyway, welcome to the jungle, @pellison!

3 Likes

I should clarify my statement that it seems unfair that lurkers should get first crack at some of these unicorn finds, but I recognize that the whole point of this community is to help everyone.

1 Like

Lol…and here I am searching tirelessly since the wagon bug bit me from OPs post. I guess it’s true, you snooze, you lose!

Here are some east coast ones - An elusive diesel loaner and a 330i white that is brand new.

Those are nowhere near the same deal at their current prices. Discount on the 1st one (loaner) is pathetic and discount on 2nd (new) already includes all rebates/incentives.

1 Like

Agree, I’m just providing links to leftover 17’s that people can call on.

The diesel people are probably looking for a diesel wagon cult member.

Ahh well, I’m in TX anyway so whoever got this likely got a much better deal than I would have achieved (TX charges tax on full car sales price for lease). Perhaps the bloke who bought it can speak up!

Welcome Phillip, stick around and share some deals, the you will certainly get business from this community if they are strong.

1 Like