2017 BMW 330i Loaner in CA - $281/mo (with tax)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2017 BMW 330i (Loaner with 4K miles)

MSRP: [$44,795]
Selling Price: [$33,900 before Rebate, $30,900 after Lease Credit]
Rebates: [$3000 Holiday Lease Credit]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [0.00152]
Residual: [61%] - About 58.5% after the mileage penalty for 4K miles

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$1500]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$281]

Got an amazing deal on this used loaner in Southern California. $1500 down was all out of pocket (no additional drive-offs). Flew down to LA and drove it back up to the Bay Area for this price!

2 Likes

Nice job on that car

Great deal! Congrats! $11k before rebates (~25%)!

I thought loaners didn’t qualify for the rebates?

“Used” cars can still apply if they are <5K miles. This was sold as a CPO, but it was basically a previous service loaner.

1 Like

Only certain rebates do not work on loaners. E.g. fleet & USAA

mind to share which dealer and salesperson?

PM me and I’ll give it to you, thanks.

Gotcha thanks!

//20char

Nice deal! I’m unable to PM, are you able to PM me the dealer and salesperson? If not, email me at trolloflegend@hotmail.com Thanks!

can you PM me dealer info?

thanks!

great deal! congrats!

@BMW_Dave

Thoughts on this deal, and will BMW dealers easily replicate this deal, or is this more of a one-off unicorn deal.

It was definitely a good deal. Will be very hard to replicate since it’s very difficult to find a 2017 Retired Loaner 330i with less than 5k miles. We’re already retiring 2018 models and anything older than that has been in service a long time and has way more miles.

By the way, I did reach out to @BMW_Dave and he was nothing but professional and provided a very competitive quote on a new 2017 BMW 330i. I just happened to find a better deal in this loaner and decided to take it.

As you should have! Great job on finding that deal @postal007! And thank you for the plug :wink:

1 Like

You slayed a dragon on this deal. Congrats!!

1 Like

Great deal congrats!
Any photos?

Hi, could you please PM or email me at riverside2001@gmail.com for the dealer info? Thank you so much!

Hey Dave. I emailed you last week. If there’s any deals on your inventory please let me know. Bryant@launchcpa.com