2017 BMW 330e Loaner

Zero negotiation. They lowered sale price to 38k then added in the insurances to bring it back up. I was fine with $110 so didn’t care and was ready to get out of the dealership. They did all this after talking with BMWFS so something wasn’t adding up right when they submitted.

If you don’t mind can you PM the last 7 of your Vin # so that I can pull the MSRP of the vehicle?

I think we need to implement a lease of the year award, and you my friend have won.

10 Likes

On a note for some Texas hackers, San Antonio BMW has about 10 2017 330e retired loaners (lots of blk on blk). The pricing online is stacked with incentives, but they have a whole lot to sell so it may be worth it. They do not ship

1 Like

Nice now we can have @F30Daniel and @BMW_Dave match this in SoCal. We’ll have a coffee + cars meet with our $100 BMWs!

:laughing:

1 Like

@F30Daniel is having trouble wrapping his mind around this one.

5 Likes

If I ever saw this deal come across my desk I wouldn’t have time to post it because I’d be in finance signing myself up!! Hahaha! For real though.

6 Likes

Seriously how did no one from their dealership take this?

On another note, you guys do “price match” right?

Haha I’m having fun with this thread. I’m still skeptical about this deal, but I’m honestly rooting for the OP, I really hope he got this deal at the price posted.

1 Like

I hope I got it too! My sales person said she wanted to get it but they wouldn’t let any employees. Not sure why.

You’re not sure if you got the deal? Isn’t the car in your garage now and contracts signed? I’m confused.

As far as I am concerned with a deal like this, its not done until you have an online account and the deal is funded…

Yeah I’ve got it and signed everything. Still seems too good to be true and BMWFS (I live close to Dublin!!) will come tow it away or something. But yeah I am assuming everything is fine. Guess you will know best when it is final.

1 Like

The deal seems similar to my Mini last year. Essentially just paid for the interest, almost zero depreciation (mine was like $200 i think). Still wasn’t as crazy good as this one though!

2 Likes

The ultimate verification : write down your leasehackr username on a piece of paper, place it on your VIN showing last few numbers, and take a picture and post!!!

…or dont :laughing:

1 Like

How’s RV $36,000 when it should be $37,634 with penalty, based on 66% for 24/12?

15 Likes

Has to be a typo I would assume. His paperwork says 36k as well, and I calculated out the same RV you did.

I took 36K from contract. Even if the mileage was 5k+ and they dropped RV to 62%, it should’ve been $35,300 or less then.

I found it. I see an MSRP of 56,345. 66% of that would be 37188. Subtract off the miles and you’re at 36,064. Still doesn’t add up, but closer. I’m at as much a loss as you now.

Nevermind…IDK. MSRP on the dealer website is incorrect, so I added base MSRP and options to get 56,345. Another site lists the MSRP as 58,725 as OP indicated. Whatever the case, it looks like an error in his favor.

Yeah I don’t know. I thought about that when I got home why it was a round number. They were on the phone with BMWFS for awhile so maybe they let them adjust it.

1 Like